16. Vanessa in Disguise

Then during after the songs, a pair of footstep came behind the pavilion. Barb and DJ felt a hand on their heads and they open thier eyes and look up to see Poppy looking down at them with a forgiving smile on her face. They comes to a rest on the steps of the wedding dais, and poppy joins her. Barb and DJ has been crying after their songs, and Poppy looks at Brab and DJ affectionately, rubbing the top of their heads. As Dramatical music appears.

Barb: (She speaks with pain in her voice) I'm sorry.

But then Poppy's eyes glow green for a brief moment, and then her demeanor takes on a an evil side, with an angry look on her face, cause that wasn't poppy at all, it was Vanessa in disguise all along.

Vanessa as Poppy: (Menacingly in her original voice) You will be.

Then the spreading of the black ooze of the Dark Water raises up around horrified Barb and DJ Suki in fear as Vanessa's Eyes begin glow Dark Devious Green eyes with an evil grin and forum the Dark Water ooze into a cage for Barb and DJ Suki.

And Barb and DJ Suki notice that it was a trap for them.

Barb: (She tries to get out, but the Dark Water was all sealed like a brick wall) What... What did you.. How could you?!

DJ Suki: We thought you were going to—

Vanessa as Poppy: (She laughs as she walks right toward them) Oh, really isn't all that I have done for you. All these colorful trolls. And the best part for ruined the Ceremony decorations was "Why are you doing this me?" (She chuckles) I think you were dealing with the wrong poppy. (And so she begin to unmasked herself by using the power of the Dark Water. Her disguise peels off to reveal her real self as Queen Vanessa. She enraged, and sheds her Poppy disguise in a dramatic fashion, dramatic fashion, revealing herself as the queen of the Dark Water Trolls with a black hair, and a black dress.) (Chuckles)

DJ Suki and Barb were shocked together as they gasps.

DJ Suki: Who... who are you? What have you done with Poppy?

Vanessa: The reason is now, Poppy is in my care. And I am being like her, but only to lose her happiness.

Barb: I knew it. You have been like her all along.

DJ Suki: (To Barb) Don't make her angry.

Barb: And I'll prove it to the other trolls, for your misbehaver of your crime.

Vanessa: (As she gave a mean look to the two helpless trolls) I think you're never tell every troll in this kingdom. Cause I'm nothing like you, and more as you'll ever be. (As she prepare to sing this song to the two helpless trolls)

Vanessa: (Singing)
"It's time you learned a lesson
It's time that you understand
Don't ever count on anybody else
In this or any other land

I once hoped for friendship
To find a place among my kind
But those were the childish wishes
Of someone who was blind

Open up your eyes
See the world from were I stand
Me among the mighty
You caged at my command

Open up your eyes
Give up your sweet fantasyland
It's time to grow up and get wise
Come now little ones
Open up your eyes"

As we get a close up from her eye, she shown her Prisoners her life long story, of how she watches Queen Poppy and Branch for their adventures. In hand drawn animation.

"We all start out the same
With simple naïve trust
Shielded from the many ways
That life's not fair or just
But then there comes a moment
A simple truth that you must face
If you depend on others
You'll never find your place"

And then through this horrible
Moment, Vanessa saw that Branch and Poppy were in love completely, and ask Branch to married her. Vanessa was heartbroken. But the she pick up a Poppy doll, in her right hand, and then she Squeeze it, as she looks angry and then she broke it and she plots for her revenge.

"And as you take that first step
Upon a path that's all your own
You see it all so clearly
The best way to survive is all alone"

Then back to the same scene, she begin to sent DJ and Barb down below her underworld.

"Open up your eyes
And see the world from where I stand
Me among the mighty
You caged at my command

Open up your eyes
And behold the fading light
It's time to grow up and get wise
Come now little ones
Open up your eyes"

So DJ and Barb when down to the underworld of the Dark Water Trolls. As Vanessa forum herself as Poppy again, as she watches down in this final moment.

Vanessa as Poppy:
(Singing in her own voice)
"Open up your eyes!"
(Then she spoke like Poppy)
Well so long Detectives trolls,
For it will be your last day
Of seeing the color of
Sunlight. (Laughs)

Then she left and the whole scene begin to fade out.