22. Vanessa Revealed

EXTERIOR: THE WEDDING CEREMONY - DAY

We cut to the scene where the wedding is almost over.

King Peppy: Queen Poppy and Branch. (As the spelled Branch gave Poppy (Vanessa) the special flower ring) It is my great pride, that I pronounce you...

Then suddenly...

DJ Suki and Barb: (Shouting Offscreen) STOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!

It was DJ Suki and Barb bursting into the wedding hall. As King Peppy, Branch, the Fake Poppy, and all the Trolls turn to see the two brave trolls standing in the doorway. As everyone was embarrassed of them. As dramatical music appears.

Beat Drop Button: Oh, no. Not again!

King Trollex: Yeah, that's twice the moment from these wedding crashers!

Biggie: (Being Confused) But, why are they only two of them?

Mr. Dinkles: Meep.

Smidge: Yeah, where's the rest of their army?

Legsly: And their weapons?

Guy Diamond: (Autotune) And their nasty tunes?!

Tiny Diamond: (To his farther) Hold me Daddy.

Guy Diamond: Ohhhhhh!

Vanessa as Poppy: (Being Angry In her original voice) Ugh! Why do they have to be so possessive to save their friend?

King Peppy looking at her in confusion.

King Peppy: Your voice!

Vanessa as Poppy: (Then she cover her blow by using Poppy's Voice in tears) I mean... Why do they have to ruin my special day? (Crying) (Then she hears a voice)

The Real Poppy: Because, It's not your special day, ...IT'S MINE!!!

Then the real Poppy appears in the doorway with DJ and Barb. The guests all gaps as their look at the two of them in confusion. King Peppy looks at her real daughter in confusion.

King Peppy: (Gasps) My daughter!! (He faded but he was being help by Meadow Spriggs)

Vanessa as Poppy: What?! But how do you escape?

The Real Poppy: My friends found me. They believe I'm the real me. And you are the imposter!

Vanessa as Poppy: No, I'm not, you are!

The Real Poppy: No, Your lying! Cause you have kidnap me, you lock me in a cave, and pretend to be me. Cause you been horrible to my friends, you done something bad to Cloud Guy. And if that wasn't enough. You made a Spell on my Branch that made his eyes go all... (she makes a "crazy" head gesture with her eyes rolling around, The Other Trolls look confused) And for that you turn him as your slave!

Vanessa as Poppy: (Then she wouldn't listen) Huh, clever. But you're too late. We're going to be married now.

Barb: Maybe not. But underneath your dress, you have been nothing but a witch in disguise. And I'll prove it to you, with this tune. (So she use her laser guitar to play this song to explode again. While the other trolls duck for cover expect for the fake poppy who wasn't amuse.) (Singing)
"So you think you can stone me
and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me
and leave me to die?
Oh, baby,
can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out,
just gotta get right outta here!"