MORE THAN FRIENDS

Make sure You guys are following me for Updates. Enjoy🐍💚

"So you just don't respond to my messages no more" mikey said coming up to me

I was currently getting my bag out of my locker. I had practice later and I didn't want to be the reason we had to do suicides.

"No, I just been busy" i said closing it

"Busy or avoiding me? He asked

A few days ago Mikey and I had sex. I dont know It just happened. We were chilling and the next minute I was getting my back blown out. It was good sex, but I dont know how I feel about it. So yes i have been kinda avoiding him.

"I've just been busy Mikey" i sighed

I started walking off before he grabbed my hand.

"Since when you lie to me?" He asked

"Im not. " i said avoiding eye contact

"So what you call it?" He asked

I was quiet because i was indeed lying. He knows me. I didnt want to make the situation worse.

"Mikey i have to get to practice" i said trying to get out of the conversation

He took my bag out of my hand.

"I do too, but we gone talk first" he said

"Can we do it after practice because I can't be late." I said

He agreed and we walked to practice TOGETHER. We didn't speak, so yes it was very awkward. When we got there we both went our separate ways.

MIKEY POV

I was distracted the whole practice. Y/n was all i could think about. She been acting funny towards me since we fucked. She prolly feel embarrassed because she said told me she loved me while we were doing it and i didnt say it back. Its not that i didnt want to, but i thought she was just talking. Girls always say that type of shit when they geting good dick.

"Mikey, bro you good?" My boy kailen asked walking over to me

"Yea, why wassup?" I asked him

He straight faced me like nigga. Kailen already knew about the thing with me and y/n. He knows we had sex because he was there. Not on no weird shit, but thats her brother. He didnt really trip because me and her have been friends since we were kids, people pretty much expected us to be together by now.

"You just seem off today." He said sitting next to me on the bench.

I didnt say anything. Just played with the ball between my legs.

"Shit with Y/n?" He asked

"Yea." I said "she wont even talk to me bro."

He sighed already knowing how stubborn his sister was.