VALENTINES DAY

Make sure you're following me.💙

Ugh, i woke up to my alarm going off. It's literally 5:00 in the morning. I cut if off and went back to sleep. The plan was to wake back up in 30 minutes, but yall know how that goes. When i woke up it was 6:10am. After laying there for a few extra minutes i finally decided to get up. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I showered before i went to sleep so i didn't have to worry about that. I wasnt really in the mood to dress up so i threw on some sweats and a jacket, especially since i only have like 3 clsses today.

Authors note: Her outfit is at the top.

After I finished i sprayed some perfume, applied my lipgloss and was off to school. It was almost 8 so i knew i wouldnt have time to stop and get anything to eat. When i arrived to the school everyone was looking at me all weird. I didn't understand why until i went inside. There were two guys standing there holding a poster that said HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, while the others were holding balloons, chocolates, and flowers. I was definitely confused. Another one of them had a gift bag. There was a note attached to it

I hate that I can't be there with you, but I still wanted to show you how much I love you. I hope you like everything, I probably went a little overboard with the balloons and shit, but this all new to me. I just want it to be special. I hope the guys didn't scare you.
-mikey

How did he do this? I smiled and looked inside the little bag. There was a small teddy bear, a rose, a necklace/earring set and more chocolate. I felt myself about to get emotional so i took a few seconds to get myself together. It was almost time for my morning class. I tied the balloons to the bag and put the other chocolates and stuff in there so it wouldn't be too much to carry. I rolled the poster up carrying it as well.

"Goodmorning" i said walking in my 8 oclock class

"Goodmorning, oh y/n Someone left this for you" my professor said handing me some food.

"Did you see who it was?" Iasked her

"No, sorry it was just on my desk" she smiled

It was still hot, so it had to have been ordered not too long ago. There was some writing on it in sharpie.

 There was some writing on it in sharpie