Yandere Christian Bateman x Reader(Lemon)

Requested by YourVibinFan
-----------------------------
As scared as you were of Ad Astra, you were an assistant to them. The law was being tampered with, and you knew this. But either you do what you're supposed to, or most likely die in an inhumane way.

They didn't seem too bad, except for that one rich psychopath, and at some point, they discussed you joining them. You didn't know about that.

Right now, it was probably the middle of the night, at your assigned destination. A.K.A, the Ad Astra's base. Most of them were out bmvery busy for their plan, and you, you were assigned to their base for supporting the business.

Unfortunately, it looked like one of them were home. You were missing files, and as you looked around for them, you went into a guest room, where you stood face to face with the psychopath of the group...Christian Bateman.

"O-Oh I'm sorry!" You stuttered before turning to leave the room. "Now wait a second." He spoke. You looked at him. "You're Ms. Y/n, right?" Chritian asked, looking at you up and down.

"Yes. I am." You said boldly. "Wow, you look very good up close." He weirdly complimented you. "Uh, thanks." You said, proceeding to try to exit.

As you turned your back, Christian rushed to your side and closed the door, startling you. "Now where do you think you're going? You're assigned to help us. So, it's your task to help me." You gulped with fear.

As much as you just wanted to elbow him and run off, you knew that would be the last thing you'd ever do. "What do you need help with?" You asked. "Something, I'd say, would very much involve just the two of us."

He placed his hands on your waist from behind, caressing them. You started blushing, rather than panicking. Christian stared st you, watching you blush as one of his hands buried itself in your pants, the other up your shirt.

You didn't know what to make of the feeling. This was actually your first time, and now thinking about it, being dominated by a crazy, handsome man turned you on.

Christian started kissing your neck, you felt 3 weird sensations. Him kissing you, your breasts being groped, and mostly the friction of his fingers rubbing your core.

The feeling made your ship sink. You started matching his rhythm, up until he entered a finger into you roughly.

You gasped at the weird, kinda painful, feeling. "Christian, please go slow!" You commanded in the nicest way possible. "Pfft, you're first time, lucky lady?" You rolled your eyes at him, signalling him yes.

He only chuckled, and did what you asked. Wow, actually gentle for someone who has a thing for torturing women.

Right about the moment you just adjusted to his finger, he added another, this time earning a low moan from you.

For a few minutes, he spent time stretching you out, preparing you for the real deal. You felt something, what seemed to be the 'climax' coming, but the black haired handsome man only stopped.

You looked at him in annoyance, waiting for him to explain himself. "I can't have you finish when we just started." He had a point.

He pulled your shirt up, and you helped him take it off. Next, he slowly slid your leggings off, revealing your covered V.

His lust was high enough to wanting to already slide your panties down, but you grabbed his wrist. "How come you're fully dressed?" You pouted.

"Ugh, fine." Christian rolled his eyes, before quickly taking off his white polo shirt, revealing his sexy abs. You've never felt so hot and bothered. You pressed your thighs together, to contain your heat, but the urge was strong.

It took no time for Christian to lose his pants, since he had way more lust than you, but as you spotted his bulge, your lust added up. As well as your fear.

This is the man that did kill a woman. At the same time, she did deserve it. But, his secret fantasy...

"Like what you see?" You made eye contact with Christian, and he wore his usual cocky grin. No words came out your mouth, but you did like what you saw.

"I take that as a yes." The aroused man walked over to you, you wanted to know what move he would make next, since you didn't know how to take the lead.

He lifted up your chin before connecting his lips with yours. The two of you proceeded to make out, tongues dancing with each other.

It was a nice way to lose the last pieces of your clothing, along with his. As you felt his manhood touch your leg, you only assumed the size. You were a bit too scared to look at it.

During the makeout session, Christian tapped the back of your leg, telling you to get ready to jump so he can carry you. And you did, legs wrapped around him.

He carried you to the bed, kissing you from the neck all the way down...

You mentally prepared yourself for the exciting feeling you were about to experience. You felt the lips of your flower being spread, right then, you felt the first lick.

Weird, but sexy. Christian's tongue kept wondering around the outside of your core, but when it entered... you let out a loud moan.

Grabbing the sheets, you moaned as your climax rebuilt itself. As he continuously ate you out, you were panting, feeling like you were in heaven.

When you saw the light edge closer to you, everything stopped. You were drawn back to reality, you lifted your head up looking at your sexual partner. Really? Again??

"I hope you're ready now." He said, bluntly. "I would spend the night eating you up, but I want to claim you." He winked.

I am ready. I am ready. I am ready.

Those three words repeated in your mind as Chritian climbed on top of you, spreading your legs wider for a better angle.

Your fear covered your lust, but you were lucky you were drenched. Not even warning you, Christian entered, stretching you to his capability.

Tears pricked the corner of your beautiful e/c orbs, and you dugged your nails into his back. "C-Christian! Please go slower!" You whined. Christian enjoyed the moment, but he was willing to cut you some slack. Even if he was disappointed.

He pulled his length out, letting you breathe for a moment. You felt yourself bleed for a moment, but that's what happens during first times.

After a few seconds, Christian positioned himself again, this time looking at you for permission. You nodded, adjusting your position for him as he slowly entered you.

You slowly moaned at the feeling, he moaned with you as well. Your walls held onto his member, and the friction was overwhelming. Another moment, as you fully adjusted to your partner being inside you, he finally sped up. "Wow, you're very tight~"

The second he discovered the spot that displayed your whole pleasure, there were no more breaks. As he thrust faster into you, the more close you got to your climax.

Finally, you achieved your first orgasm. Christian was quick to pull out and lay by your side.

You were tired to speak, but what would there even be to say?

"How was I as your first?" Christian confidently asked. You smiled, still catching your breath. "Very good."

It really didn't take long for you to sleep. Christian slept beside you. Hands down best night ever!
-----------------------------
Me knowing no nut November is canceled, as well as listening to the Weeknd writing this: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)