40

Taehyung POV :

Taehyung POV :

Y/n didn't come into school the next day, and I was worried. I began to despise myself because I couldn't do anything to save her. My heart broke at the sight of her crying while she silently pleaded me to help her. Jimin was quiet after we cut her hair, and he went straight home; without a single word.

I went home too, and lay on my bed trying to think of what I should do, or how I could make up for all this. Then the most unexpected thing happened, Jimin texted on the group chat again. That wasn't a part of our plan.

the 3 deadly sins

Jimminie 👄 :
Hey y/n ... we need to talk.
Are you there?

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Yeah I'm sorry for today
Can we please talk?

Jimminie 👄 :
Come on y/n, we know you're there
Say something ...

Y/n 🦋 :
I don't have anything to say
goodbye

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Y/n don't do this
I can make this right

Y/n 🦋 :
No you can't
What's done is done
Leave me alone

Jimminie 👄 :
No y/n we're not giving up
We ARE gonna talk about this
And we WILL sort this out

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Yeah Jimin's right
I'm sure this is all just a big misunderstanding

Y/n 🦋 :
I don't know what to tell you
Goodnight guys

The conversation ended right there, but Jimin and me planned it out. We would find her in school and talk to her, even if she didn't want to. The only way this could be fixed, was if we all knew the truth.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

She finally came in after being absent the other day. Her face was worn out, and she looked even more depressed than before. Everyone stared at her hair and laughed. They whispered to each other, but still loud enough for her to hear. It made me so angry, but I had to keep it in.

When the bell rang for lunch, everyone began to get up. Jungkook and Han were, thankfully, not in this class so I didn't have to make up an excuse to his face for ditching lunch.

I looked at Jimin and nodded, signalling to him that it was time. Y/n was trying to get through the door along with some other girls. I knew she was trying to avoid us. She almost got through the door when Jimin lunged forward and slammed the door shut. He squeezed through as all the girls watched him in silence, and he stood in front of the door.