~7~

-Trent's POV-

"Trent" Walker says, not daring to touch me but trying to calm me down. "What's going on with you?" Trivette asks as everyone watches. "It's nothing. It's personal" I tell them. "If it's bothering you this much Trent, then obviously it means a lot more to you than you think" Gage says. He's right, but I don't want to tell them. This is why I didn't want anyone to know. 

I didn't want this to happen to her, but we both knew the risks. I take a deep breath, "Remember Rick, the guy I arrested two weeks ago?" I ask, everyone nods. I take a deep breath, trying to keep my cool. "His friends called me and threatened me. Saying that they were going to kill me" I explain. Everyone's faces twist, "We can arrest them, it's illegal to make threats, more so to a law officer" Trivette states while heading to his computer. 

"We would need all hands on deck, it would be a bust" Walker says. We all turn to each other, nod and then get ready. Trivette tries to track the number on my phone. "Ah ha" he says, pointing to the screen. Everyone squeezes in, "Looks like they are calling from a storage place on Mason Rd" Walker states, it doesn't even take me any time before I grab my jacket and leave. 

I quickly get into my car, pulling away and heading there. Soon, I can see the other rangers cars behind me. I sigh, "Love the support guys, but it's personal. Guess they are going to find out". Once I get there, I look around but waste no time again. "You are not welcome here ranger" some guy says, I hear the others come in behind me. "Where's Rick?" I ask, not being myself. 

The guys smirks, "He's not here if that's what you're asking" he says before throwing a punch at me. A fight breaks out, and that's when I notice that a few other guys come out. Gage and Trivette are with me, which means everyone must've split up. We easily take the guys down, until another guy comes out swinging a knife. 

We dodge it, and take him down once more. We move into the next area, fight after fight. I look around, nobody and nothing else in sight. "You're a really good fighter Mr. Malloy" Rick says, I don't even have to turn around to know who that voice belongs to. Gage and Trivette watch me, I turn around and face him. "You have threatened a law officer, do you realize how much time you could be doing?" Trivette asks. He doesn't care, he just wants his revenge on me. 

-Ali's POV-

I walk over to each of the walls, banging on them and even screaming. I give up once my throat hurts, but keep banging. Soon, I can hear what sounds like fighting outside. I listen closely. "Damn girl, you got a kick in you" somebody says.

I roll my eyes, still being patient. Soon, the door unlocks and opens. In walks two strangers. "Who are you?" the women asks, "My name is Ali" I tell her. The male then stands next to the women with long black hair. "Are you trapped here?" he asks. I nod. "Let's get you out of here then" the women says. "I'm Sydney, and this is Walker" she says as she points to the guy besides her. "We're rangers" Walker finishes the sentence. 

"So, what exactly happened to you?" Walker asks as we walk back. Sydney is on the phone with more rangers, probably telling them that they found somebody who was more then likely kidnapped. "I was out in my driveway, about to get in my car and a cloth went over my mouth. Next thing I know, I wake up in that room" I explain.

No other words are exchanged. A few minutes later, we get outside. I can then see Trent pacing back and forth. His head shoots up, he looks at me before I run up to him. "Trent!" I exclaim, hugging him to death. He buries his face into my neck, placing a hand on my hair keeping me as close as he can.

"Ali" he says as I jump into his arms. Everyone looks on, just watching us. He puts me down, but still holds me close. "So, you two know each other?" Sydney asks, Trent and I nod. "This is my wife, Ali" Trent tells them. Everyone has this look of shock. "We had no idea you were married" Walker tells Trent. "Yeah, we didn't want to tell anyone because I did not want anything like this to happen" Trent then looks me over, just seeing a few cuts and scrapes.

I place a hand on his shoulder, making him look up at me. "I'm fine Trent" I tell him, but I know he won't believe me. "Well, this is all my ranger friends. Gage, Syd, Trivette, Carlos, and Walker" Trent tells me while showing. "I did just meet Walker and Sydney, they are the two who rescued me from that room" I explain. Trent nods and thanks them. Soon, we all head back to the ranger office, Walker explains that I would have to see their district attorney, that I would have to explain to her what happened and if I do want to proceed with kidnapping charges. Walker then looks at my husband. 

"And Trent, you would do the same for the threatening of law enforcement" Trent nods. We finally get to the office, everyone walks in. Trent looks at me, "I'm going to go call my mom, to let her know we have you" he says. I nod, walking along with the others. In the office, a blonde is sitting at a desk. Walker walks up to her and looks as her as if he were about to ask her something. "Hello" she says, a big smile on her face as she looks up at everyone. She scans the group, seeing me and instantly standing. 

She then walks over to me, sticking her hand out. "I'm Alex, the d.a" she explains. "I'm Ali" I shake her hand. "Ali was kidnaped by Rick, the guy whose friend Trent arrested. Rick had also threatened Trent" Walker explains. Alex nods, and just then Trent walks in. "Everything is okay at the house" he tells me, I nod being thankful about it.