Trying To Steal Her Heart part 4

"Choro-chan!"

Choromatsu looked behind him to see you, running to him. His cheeks flushed and started to fiddle with his fingers. "Y-Y/n-chan... what is it?" He stuttered, you told him you just wanted to spend recess with him. He blushed deeper and you smiled.

You two walked to one of the empty spot of the school and ate your lunch. "Choro-chan, how was the test? I heard from Todomatsu that your class had that super duper hard test." Choromatsu was nervous to admit that he failed. "My class also had that test, I failed." You admitted, he looked at you with sparkles in his eyes. "Same." He gave a 'V' like smile.

After finishing your lunch, you chatted with him. "Hey, there's a new manga about a girl and a ghost. Have you read it, Choro-chan?" Choromatsu gazed upon you, your (h/c) hair, your (e/c) eyes, and your smile. 'Why is Y/n-chan so cute!'

The bell rang, you said your goodbye to your frog friend and ran to your class. He stood there, a red blush crept on his face.

~~~~~~

That was years ago, you were at work and was arranging the roses. Everyone in the store was lining up to buy flowers for their lover, you sighed at the site of couples. 'If I wasn't so stubborn like this I'd be in a relationship by right now.'

"Y/n-san, what's with the sad face?" Takahashi approached you. You told her not to worry but she was curious. "Is it because you don't have a significant other?" She leaned over the counter. You nodded and places your head on your hand. "You're not alone, me and my boyfriend broke up last week."

Kring

You greeted the customer like usual but stopped when you saw the person was Choromatsu. "Oh Y/n-chan!" He smiled. Takahashi smirked and patted your shoulder. "Good luck, Y/n-chan." She sent you a thumbs-up and walked to the employees only room.

"What are you doing here, Choro-chan?" You smiled at him, making him blush all shades of pink. He giggled and spat out the words. "Well, remember the koi fish manga that you mentioned to me?" You nodded and hummed. "Um... it already got an anime adaptation." You perked up and asked even more questions about it.

Choromatsu was happy that you were interested. You were so excited to watch it and can't wait but to watch it. You pulled out your phone and typed the first episode. "Y/n-san, what're you doing?" Takahashi sternly said. You hid your phone. "Nothing boss!"

"How about we watch it after you're done?" Choromatsu suggested, you agreed with that suggestion and told him to wait because your shift was almost over.

The green brother sat down on one of the chairs and watched the other customers buying red roses. He daydreamed about giving you one of those roses.

Your shift was finally over and you leaped in front of him. "Quick, Choro-chan! I don't wanna miss it!" He giggled and walked out of the shop.

On the way to your house, you started to recall the time in highschool. Choromatsu was listening to you and realized you haven't changed. "I also remember F/n-chan was trying write the kanji for dumbass on Osomatsu-kun's face." He laughed at that.

As you arrived, you unlocked the door. Choromatsu looked around and saw you were coming inside your room. "Y/n-chan?" When he entered your room, it was filled with koi fish. 'This girl has an obsession.' You tried to cover all of your koi fish figurines but he saw those.

You told him he could wait on the couch because you were about to change your clothes. He blushed and ran out of your room. You walked out of your room to reveal your koi fish T-shirt. "Ready?"

You turned on the TV and watched the first episode. Both of your eyes were fixated on the TV, but Choromatsu was glancing at you a lot. You didn't seem to notice him glancing at you.

The show ended and you yawned, it was getting dark. Choromatsu was lost in his thoughts until he felt a weight on his shoulder. He looked down to see you taking a nap on his shoulder. Choromatsu blushed hard and covered his face with his hand. He couldn't think straight and felt your hair brushed his neck.

It lasted for an hour and Choromatsu didn't realized he was getting sleepy. "Y/n-chan?" He whispered, you were still sleeping. Choromatsu knew he couldn't get himself out of it and just think he'll stay for the night.

"Good night, Y/n-chan."

Hey guys, it's Author-chan. Sorry if this chapter is too short, I think my writing style has changed for writing stories like this. And I wasn't lying when I say this book is ending sooner, it's approaching it's ending ever so slowly. Hope your ready for the ending!