Chapter 8

⚠️TW⚠️

This chapter may include some triggering topics

"They're so cute!"

"I know!"

"Shut up! They'll wake up if two don't be quiet!"

Yoongi groaned at the familiar voices, not bothering to say anything, and pulled his pillow closer. Wait... Yoongi's eyes shot open at the realization that he wasn't hugging his pillow, it was Hoseok.

He had to admit, Hoseok was adorable while he slept. His heart-shaped lips formed a pout and his hair was sticking out in all different directions.

"Shit, you woke him up!" Yoongi's eyes darted in the direction of the door where he could see his three best friends running down the hall. They knew not to wake him up, yet they did just that. They were in for some shit later.

The raven-haired male looked back at Hoseok, who was shifting around in his sleep. He was shorts awake, but not conscious enough to register that he was still hugging Yoongi.

The brunette pulled Yoongi closer as a soft hum left his lips. He liked this, he felt warmth he hasn't felt in a long time. Why did he feel that warmth? Hoseok drowsily questioned himself until it hit him. Yoongi. He was cuddling with Yoongi.

Hoseok jumped and moved away from Yoongi, now wide awake. His sudden action not only scared himself, but Yoongi flinched as well. Yoongi sent him a look of confusion and concern, but he ignored it and hid his face in a pillow.

'Oh God... That was embarrassing...' Hoseok thought.

"You ok?" Yoongi asked softly, not wanting to scare the boy.

"Yup, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Hoseok answered quickly, his response muffled by the pillow. Yoongi leaned over and grabbed the pillow from Hoseok, throwing it somewhere in the room.

"I couldn't hear you, say it again," Yoongi said, moving closer to Hoseok, who now was a blushing mess.

"I-I said I'm fine..." Hoseok looks away, afraid he'll blush more. Yoongi smirked at the flustered boy.

"Oh? But you look red. Are you feeling ok? Do you have a fever?" Yoongi teased further, only making Hoseok turn a darker shade of red.

"N-No, I feel fine, Hyung," Hoseok sat up but was immediately pushed back down, Yoongi now hovering over him.

"Are you sure, Hoseokie?" The older male smirked, leaning dangerously close to Hoseok's face. The said male was at a loss for words. He only looked up into Yoongi's dark eyes, not saying anything.

"So you're not gonna answer me now?" Yoongi raised a brow and cocked his head to the side a bit. Hoseok's lips parted as if he was going to speak, but nothing came out. He watched as Yoongi's eyes trailed down from his eyes to his lips.

Hoseok knew what the older male was thinking, he knew because he was thinking the same thing. Yoongi leaned even closer to the boy under him, eyes flickering between his brown orbs and his lips. They both thought they'd finally have their moment. Keyword thought.

Just as their lips were about to touch, the door swung open, revealing 5 males, three of them not even phased at what they saw. Yoongi groaned and moved away from Hoseok, who was now completely red and attempting to hide under the covers.

"Haven't I told you guys to stay out of my room?" Yoongi questions, getting off the bed, and grabbing a shirt.

"Nope. Never, Hyungie!" A short boy with bright pink hair smiled sweetly at his friend/ boss.