Chapter 9

"Hoseok?" Yoongi called after he walked into his house. It's been a few more weeks since Yoongi broke the news to Hoseok about the whole 'your parents used to work for my dad in the mafia' thing.

Hoseok seemed to be holding up well, which was a surprise to Yoongi. The once gloomy, scared boy was now a smiley sunshine. He talked all the time about anything and everything, and Yoongi always found himself listening to his little rants.

Hoseok hasn't returned to his shop in fear of Siwoo trying to get him, but he wasn't too upset over it. Mostly because Yoongi let him plant tons of flowers in the garden in the back. Hoseok spent a lot of his time there when Yoongi wasn't home. If the older male was home, he spent all his time talking with him, even if he hardly contributed to the conversation.

The two have been more touchy lately, especially Yoongi, which is something way out of the ordinary for him. His friends noticed his behavior but kept quiet. They thought the two would be adorable together and didn't want to risk any chances.

Yoongi tried a few times to be cold to Hoseok but failed when he saw his heart-shaped smile and puppy-like brown eyes. He adored the small boy and was finally coming to terms with that. Which is why he's been more affectionate. He even let Hoseok sleep with him whenever he wanted (Which was often).

"Hoseok!?" Yoongi called out again, dropping his stuff on the couch and looking around. It was around 9 so Hoseok wasn't in the garden. He'd normally be curled up on the couch waiting for Yoongi.

Yoongi had a bad feeling in his gut as he wandered around the house looking for his ba- Hoseok. Looking for Hoseok. His bad feeling worsened as he came closer and closer to the hall their bedrooms were on. Hoseok's bedroom door was left wide open, his belongings thrown around his room.

"The fuck?" Yoongi left the room and went to his own. His door was shut, but he could easily make out a dent on the bottom half of the door. Yoongi opened his door to a sight similar to the one he saw moments before. His things were strewn everywhere as well, the only difference between his room and Hoseok's was that he had a note.

Yoongi carefully walked over to the wall it was taped on and pulled it off. It was written in sloppy handwriting and blood was noticeable on the bottom left corner of the paper. He wasn't sure whose it was, but he hoped it wasn't Hoseok's.

"Fuck!" The raven crumbled up the paper and threw it at the wall. He screamed many profanities as he ran back downstairs and grabbed his phone.

"Hello?"

"Namjoon. Call everyone together at the office now. I'm on my way and I expect everyone there, got it?" Yoongi said in a rather harsh tone, but it wasn't anything Namjoon wasn't used to.

"Got it, Hyung." With that Namjoon hung up and notified all the agents to be at the office. He didn't bother questioning anything since he knew Yoongi would explain when he got there, but also because he could hear how angry his friend was.

Soon enough Yoongi stood in front of his men, an angry expression drawn on his face. No one dared to ask questions or even speak for that matter, they knew better than to bother their boss when he's angry.

"I've called you all here to inform you that we will be taking down the Diamond mafia and taking revenge." Yoongi's eyes scanned the room seeing a few nods and some shocked faces.

"They've fucked with us for too long and I've had enough. We strike tomorrow night. As for now, Jungkook," JungKook's eyes met Yoongi's. "Use those extra special tactics we talked about." JungKook nodded, a small smirk spread across his face.

"Taehyung," Yoongi's voice caught the small boy's attention. He was there because his boyfriends worked for Yoongi and he was fairly close to him as well, so Yoongi never minded his presence.

"You'll train privately with Jimin. You're helping in this mission." This shocked everyone, especially the Taejinkook couple.

"Um... Hy- Sir, if you don't mind me asking, why am I helping?" Taehyung asked softly, not wanting to piss off Yoongi even more.

"They took Hoseok." Those three simple words were enough to catch his attention, the small boy's aura instantly changing. It was silent for a moment.

"WHO'S NECKS AM I SNAPPING?!"