29

I cake Tobias in the face for Tamra. She told me to so I did it. He wiped the cake out of his eyes and look at me, blankly.

"Tris!" He yells. I'm not sure what to expect at first so I stand there, Tamra behind me. "Why'd you always cake me?" He says quieter then he starts chasing after me and Tamra, so we hide. I love being childish with my family. I hide in Tamra's closet, behind the clothes and she hides under her bed.

We wait a good while until we heqr him and Tobie.

"Tris, Tammy we know your in here." Through the gap in the closet, I wink a Tamra who is under the bed.

"Mamma! Tammy!" Tobie squeaks. I stop myself from chuckling at his cuteness.

The next thing that happens is completely unexpected. Tamra gives over. She is the most competitive of us all. She just got out from under her bed and gave up. Her face is pale.

"Tam? You okay?" Asks Tobias.

"Yeah, I saw a spider..."

"Man up." Tobias says.

"I'm a girl, I don't need to." She says sassily.

"Your Dauntless."

"Oh shush." They both chuckle, making Tobie squeak in joy.

"Tris!" Tobias calls out and he reach for the closet doorknob.

"Found you!!" Screeches Tammy. I hold my hands out to Tobias and he hands me Tobie.

"Hiya!" I baby talk to him. He gurgles back.

"Mamma!" He grins widely.

Tobias left for work, leaving me and Tobie alone because Tamra went school. Poor kid. I hated school. She said she enjoys Faction History, which makes me wonder if she'll stay in Dauntless? I left my parents. She might leave us. I'd be heartbroken. Tobias would feel like he failed as a father and start blocking me and Tobie out. It'd be a disaster.

"Tobie." I coo as he begins to whinge.

"Foo..." He squeals. Meaning crushed up Dauntless food. Since Dauntless food isn't all that healthly, I give him some crushed nuts with a bit of unhealthy bits - chocolate. I love chocolate. And by the way Tobie shovels it down, he loves it too. He even begs for more.

"Mooorr..." I give him a bit more but he squeals and cries for more. "Morrrrrr!!" He screams.

"Tobie! You can't have anymore, it's bad for you." I say sighing. His tear stained face persuades me though. I give him more, just as Tobias and Tamra come in.

"Tris? Why's he been crying?" Tobias asks.

"He keeps wanting more."

"C'mere Tobie." Tobias says picking him up. He picks him up and bobs him up and down. "You gonna have to train loads  if you eat this much." He says sighing. Tamra pops her school bag in her room and skips back into the living room where we all are.

"Mummy, Logan gave me this today." She hands me a tiny locket. The smallest one I'd ever seen. So small it'd be just the right size for Tamra's wrist. I tie it around her wrist and smile.

"Tell him to treat you right." Tobias says smirking at me.

"Yes, make sure Logan's nice to you." I say. Tobias stern look makes me laugh.

"Tris, I'm deadly serious." We all laugh but Tobias.

"Okay! Okay!" We get it. I laugh. We get it. Sure.

It's almost two years after when we have our first family visit to a hospital wing. Tamra broke her young ten year old arm by falling from a ladder in her school. The doctor told us she was lucky to only have a broken arm and not anything else. Tobie, being four, cried when he saw Tamra crying. Tobias rushed to her and I scooped a heaby Tobie into my arms. A very heavy Tobie. I scooped him up and ran to Tam. She screamed, complaining and Tobias picked her up. How? Not a clue. And we ran her straight to the hospital wing. She claimed she loved the hospital food which we told her is the same as normal Dauntless food. It's not. Me and Tobias laughed at that. Tobie tried his first hamburger, Tobias put ketchup on it for him and he gulfed it down like there's no tomorrow.

"Tobie, slow down boiii." Uriah says to him.

Uriah had his first kid just under a year ago, with Marlene. Called Rosa. Marlene is pregnant again now. Uriah loves kids since then so obviously he couldn't get his hands off Marlene, his pregnant wife and Rosa.

Christina had Mia when I had Tobie so those two are best friends. Christina is also expecting again. A boy.

And Zeke had his first kid about a week ago. Well, not Zeke but Zeke and Shauna. Shauna claimed she never wanted another one and said we were crazy for giving birth multiple times. But Zeke, with his insistence, will probably get her pregnant again. She'll appreciate and except it when their kid isn't lonely. They had a boy, Oscar. He's adorable. 

All of them make me want more kids. But do I? Probably.

That picture though:')