Welcome to Fairy Tail (2)

With the little girl in tow, Erza made her way to the guild as she had originally intended. Upon walking in the doors, she was relieved to see that the girl was still following her like a muddy little shadow. After their first meeting, where Millianna had practically dumped the strange child for Erza to deal with, the girl had refused to come within 3 feet of Erza. She had mixed feelings about that; on one hand she wanted to cuddle her, because little kids are adorable, on the other however she wanted the kid to keep her distance because of how muddy she was- and her eyes. Her eyes were what creeped Erza out the most, she could don the most powerful armour and strongest spells, but somehow, she felt as if nothing could hide her from that unrelenting gaze that stared into her every time she shut her eyes. Erza turned back to the guild and walked up to Mirajane at the bar, making her way through the respectful path the other guild members subconsciously moved aside to create. The little girl followed suit, still maintaining her careful distance. Erza rapped on the counter to get Mirajane's attention, she politely turned away from her conversation with Macao, and Wakaba, and looked towards Erza.

        "What is it Erza?" Mira asked in her usual lighthearted tone, leaning on the bar.

        "Can you get me the Master." Erza said brusquely.  Mira tilted her cheek in her palm and smiled apologetically at Erza.

        "Sorry, Master's out on official guild business right now, but he should be back in a few hours, unless of course Natsu destroyed something we didn't already know about." She laughed.

        "That's very likely!" Called Macao, having heard their exchange, "If you need a Master, you can come talk to the fourth Master right here!" Erza declined.

        "Erza, I'd already noticed for a while, but who is it you have there?" Mira asked leaning over the counter to get a better view at Erza's charge.

        "A child Millianna found and dumped on me, I was going to ask the Master what I should do with her." Erza sighed, "She doesn't come near me, and doesn't talk, she looks strange too."

        "Eh? How so?" Mira asked curiously

        "This." Erza, Moving fast enough so the girl can't run, flipped her hood down, and let her white hair tumble out. In plain view to Mira, her ears twitch and she looked up, her hair shifting to give the two of them a good look at her tawny amber brown eyes. Erza stared at the girl in shock, her mind rewinding the image of her gaze, and her icy blue eye gazing at her along with a tawny amber one. She suppressed a shiver at the memory, but was woken from her reprieve by Mira's voice;

        "Lisanna! Come look!" Lisanna turned at her sister's call and left Elfman to go to Mirajane.

        "What is it Mira-nee?" Lisanna asked, before catching sight of the fox-girl. "Oh who is this?" She asked bracing her hands on her knees to lean down and look the little girl in the eyes. Lisanna tickled her ear before straightening and looking at Mira. "Can this girl do Animal Soul too?" she asked. Mira shrugged lightly.

        "Who knows, I just thought you should take a look." Lisanna smiled and patted the girls' head.

        "I'm going on a job with Elf-nii, we'll be back in a few days." she told Mira, who nodded,  She left for the job after calling to Elfman to go.

        "Well Erza?" Mira chided the scarlet haired girl. "Arn't you going to introduce us?" She asked gesturing to the girl.

        "Ah," Erza said, suddenly remembering she didn't know the little girl's name. She leaned down to introduce herself. "I'm Erza Scarlet and this is Mirajane Strauss. What's your name?" she asked the girl gave her a cold tawny eyed stare. Mirajane burst out laughing, Erza blushed. "What?" she asked, embarassed.

        "She's not going to understand that!"  Mira laughed again, "Let me try." She leaned forwards  on the counter and looked at the little girl before speaking. "Hello there, I'm Mira-nee, this is Erza-nee, What's your name?"  she said smiling. No response. Mira's cheerful smile faltered a little, "Do you have a name?" Silence, then a very subtle shake. "Eh?" Mira's grin vanished and she looked down at the little girl sadly. "You poor thing." She smiled again however, "Don't worry, we're here now. Welcome to Fairy Tail, Little Fox-chan."