Chapter 1. Meet

You were Eiji's younger sister. You and Eiji's parents were divorced so you lived for a while in japan with your dad and Eiji lived with your mom (also in japan) but then you decided it's time for you to move out, so you moved alone in an apartment in NYC for half a year now, and Eiji just stayed with your mother in japan. You were also 17. Two years younger than Eiji.

Eiji texted you about how he was coming to NYC to interview a gang there and to see you. He asked you if you could join him and ibe (his boss) in this since you're more fluent in english and know more about NYC. At first you were hesitant but then you just gave up and agreed to it.

Today was the day Eiji and Ibe were supposed to arrive, you were pretty excited for it since you haven't seen your brother Eiji in a long time and you had missed him. You woke up and changed into an outfit, you decided to wear white ripped mom jeans, black top, unbuttoned green flanel on top and red converse.

Outfit:

You went to pick him and Ibe from the airport, and as soon as you saw Eiji you ran as fast as you could and hugged him tightly

You went to pick him and Ibe from the airport, and as soon as you saw Eiji you ran as fast as you could and hugged him tightly. You finally reunited with your brother. After that, you Ibe, and Eiji met up with charlie and jenkins. They were talking about the gang leader, Ash. You weren't really listening since you weren't interested in this in the first place and just came because of your brother. You were looking at the ceiling until something they said made you a bit shocked. Ash was 17? What?! My age? I wonder what he's like! You thought. This made you a bit more interested in what they were saying.

After you were done with charlie and jenkins, you met up with a kid named skipper who was supposed to take you to the bar ash was supposed to be in, the kid didn't look older than 12 which made you a bit shocked. You were going down the stairs that lead to the bar, you were really curious about who this ash person was, so you were excited. Eiji looked scared and stopped. "what are you so scared of? This way." Skipper said.

Skipper took you to this handsome boy with blonde hair and jade green eyes,
You almost didn't believe what you were seeing. He was so beautiful. He's nothing like you'd imagined him to be. "Here they are, ash" "your guests from japan" said skipper "right" ash said. His voice was so soothing. There was an awkward silence then Ibe spoke up and said "I'm a photographer from japan." " I want to ask about your gang for a magazine article."
"What do you want to know?" Ash said intensely. Wow ok? You thought. "Can i take a few pictures first? Ibe said. "Not the face" Ash quickly replied. "Sure. Eiji, y/n, get ready." Ibe said.

You were helping your brother set up the camera when ash suddenly said " Do you use kids for assistants in japan?" Eiji being annoyed said " I'm older than you." "Well excuse me, i thought you were a kid." His comment got you really annoyed so you snapped back and said "well at least he looks younger than he is, not like a 30 year old man, don't you think? Mr.Ash" Ash raised an eyebrow looking at you without saying anything you replied saying "thats what i thought" you flipped your hair and turned around continuing to help eiji.

Heyo this is the first chapter and i'm really proud of it to be honest! Tell me what you thought of it!!! I will be updating every 2 days or maybe even twice a day!! Ya never know;)