Chapter 4.

Btw i just wanted to say whenever it's written like "this" then it's your thoughts!

Ash thanked you quietly. Eiji went closer to Ash and said "thank you for saving me and
Y/n's life" ash replied with "you might wish i hadn't" right after he said that, the door opened, and it was that guy called Marvin. He walked in and said "How are you feeling, Ash?" Ash replied saying "what are you going to do?" "It all depends on you. If you're a good boy, I could put in a good word to papa." You heard Ash sigh and say "I want to talk to you in private." No way! Marvin smirked and said "sure. You guys get out." "You're not going to let him go..." Arthur replied. " who do you think you're talking to? Papa Dino put me in charge here."
"YOU BACK-STABBER..!" Arthur yelled while being dragged out of the room.

You leaned over to Eiji and whispered "I think he's gay and likes Ash." Eiji started blushing and freaking out for some reason. You saw Ash swipe his hand across his shirt and say "Not in front of them." You knew his plan by now. "Take me somewhere we can be alone." He said. Eiji started freaking out again. "My ribs are broken, could you help me up?" "My poor baby. I'll take good care of you afterwards " The man replied while helping Ash up. Ash quickly turned around, kicked him in the stomach and hit him with both hand on the back of his neck, knocking him out while saying "I'll be counting on that." Eiji looked at Ash with relief and said " You did it Ash! " "You're telling me you did that with broken ribs? Nice." You said following them. "Let's get out of here" Ash said . how does he do it?! You guys quickly ran out but some guys noticed you and ran after you.

You guys ran and ran until you reached a
dead-end. "A dead-end?!" Eiji said "Damn it, we came this far." You said while kicking a rock. "I'll hand it over and free you guys." Ash said. "WHAT? What do you mean free us. You're not staying  here dude." You barked;) "dude?" Ash replied "YES. DUDE!"

"okay well if you wanna die here then you can gladly stay" right when he said that, the guys from before caught up to you. They beat up Ash. And right when they were about to throw a punch on you....
~Weew weew weew~

"Shit the police are coming." Marvin pointed his gun at Ash. "ASH NO!" You yelled. Before Marvin could shoot him, you saw a purple haired guy with a mohawk hit him on the back of the head. "SHORTER" Ash yelled. Shorter? "COME ON LETS GO ASH." Yelled shorter. You grabbed Eiji's hand and ran After Ash, and Shorter. You guys ended up hiding in an alleyway. "So who are these Two, Ash?" Shorter spoke. "They're Photographers from japan, they came to ask about my gang for a magazine article, and then they got caught up in all this shit." Ash replied. "Correction actually, i'm not a photographer, I just came with my brother to help him out. And I actually live here in NYC."  Ash just looked at you and back at shorter. "We need somewhere to stay so Dino's men don't find us. And so we can plan what we're going to do next. The cops are lounging around at my place." Said Shorter. "How about my place? My apartments basically on the top floor and i doubt they'll find you guys there."  You said quietly. Ash just stared and said nothing. "I don't think it's a bad idea, what do you think Ash?" Shorter said looking at him. Ash was staring at the ground looking really focused, he looked up and said "fine but we can't stay for long, they'll find us sooner or later."

Hii just wanted to ask you guys! I'm new to writing and stuff! So if you guys have any tips please tell me! Also, the new chapter is gonna have A LOT of Ash and y/n moments!!!! So stay tuned for that! I'll probably publish it tonight so don't worry:) have a nice day!