Chapter 3. Ash!

While Skipper and Eiji were chatting, you couldn't help but stare at the blonde. He was so perfect. All of a sudden he got a call and flinched, he got up fast and right when he did, the door to the bar opened and a bunch of guys came in with weapons and started attacking.

A guy attacked you but you elbowed him in his stomach, and kicked him in the balls which made him fall to the ground.

You quickly ran to find Eiji who was hiding behind the bar. Suddenly, a guy jumped out and pointed a knife at Eiji's neck. You quickly grabbed a bottle of wine and smashed it on the guys head then kicked him in the face. The both of you quickly ran outside, but unfortunately some guys followed you and caught you.

Skip noticed you and Eiji and ran after you while Ash was yelling at skip to come back since he knew  it was a trap, but none of you heard him. some guys were holding him by the waist not letting him go after skip, but he eventually escaped their grip and ran up the stairs looking for skip.

You were being pushed into a car by Dino's men. "We originally wanted skip but Ash looks like he cares about you, so you'll do for now." One of the men Said.

While you were refusing to get in the car, skip came and tried to get the guys off of you but got punched hardly in the face making him pass out instead. Ash caught up and saw this. "SKIP" Ash yelled.

The car started moving.

Ash quickly ran after the car but he knew he wouldn't be able to catch up, so he stopped and aimed his gun at the moving car and managed to kill one of the men. He kneeled next to skip trying to see if he was okay.

shorter arrived. "Shorter take care of skip." Ash said while grabbing Shorter's motorcycle. "Ash NO! Don't go after them! You know it's a trap and it's not worth it!" Shorter yelled but it was too late.

You were sitting next to the man that just got shot and you were terrified. Am i going to die? Just like this? At 17. No i won't let that happen, you thought.

They eventually took you to a warehouse and basically threw you in there. After a while when they let you and Eiji out, Ash was standing there, asking a blonde, spiky haired dude to let you guys go, from what you heard, the guys name was arthur. Ew such a disgusting name, you thought to yourself. 

Arthur came up to you and pulled your chin up, his face getting closer and closer to you. He then turned to Ash and said "who's this cutie? Your girlfriend? You know papa dino won't be happy about that right? Well whatever, we'll make sure to have some fun with her tonight"

"DONT TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD!" Ash yelled. Arthur ignored him and came up to Eiji and said "and who's this? I heard skipper stood up for him. Did our little princess Ash finally make some friends?" " KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF EIJI YOU BITCH." you yelled at arthur, but he ignored you and simply said "kill him."

Ash threw his gun to the side while saying "you and your ways disgust me." out of no where the door opened and a disgusting looking guy came out saying "welcome, ash lynx" ash looked shocked.

"so thats whats up, thats low even for you, being tamed like the old man's dog." Ash said. Arthur replied to him saying "you're always too soft."  Arthur walked up to Ash and threw a hard punch at him.

They beat the crap out of Ash and you just had to sit there and watch. It pained you. They threw you and Eiji in a room. After a while of sitting there they opened the door and threw ash in.

He was bleeding from his shoulder and was really badly injured. "Ash!" You and Eiji yelled. "Don't touch me, that hurt." Ash said to  Eiji while pouting. You crawled next to ash and asked "are you okay? Let me see your shoulder" ash refused but you didn't care and looked at his shoulder anyways. It was a really bad cut and was bleeding bad.

You remembered that you basically have two tops, your flanel, and your black top. You turned around quickly and took off your black top "What the heck are you doing" ash said. "Wait" you put on your Green flanel buttoning it. You grabbed your black top and tied it around ash's cut to stop the bleeding, you could've done this with ash's flanel but it'd be too big and you were not about to ask him to take his shirt off.