Chapter 2. Who does he think he is?

You continued helping your brother and after a while you took a break. You noticed your brother staring at the gun tucked in ash's flanel. Wait? Flanel? Green? Black top? Red converse? ME AND HIM ARE PRACTICALLY WEARING THE SAME THING. You thought OH GOD THIS IS EMBARRASSING I REALLY HOPE HE DOESNT NOTICE PLEASE.

After a while of eiji staring at ash's gun, eiji stood up and said "is that gun real" the whole bar went quiet "meaning?" Ash replied. you almost face palmed yourself hearing eiji say that. Of course its real eiji. What are you thinking asking a question like that. You thought. "Real guns are illegal in japan." Eiji said. you went and stood next to eiji while putting a hand on his shoulder and said "of course its real eiji, in fact it's a smith and wesson 357 magnum, model 27 revolver, and the barrel is cut short too."
Everyone looked at you shocked while Ash's eyes widened after hearing what you just said.

"Oh wow oh wow you sure know a lot Ms.30 year old man." He said and smirked. "Yeah yeah my dad used a lot of guns and shit when i was little so i know one or two things about them. i actually have no idea how Eiji didn't know this since he's older than me. And don't call me ms.30 year old man." You said while keeping eye contact. "Oh he's your brother? Thought he was your boyfriend, ha. How old are you anyways" you gave him a death stare after what he just said. And then you simply answered saying "17. Same as you" ash raised an eyebrow and smirked while saying "how good are you at shooting guns?" Your eyes widened at his question and said "pretty good ig?" He smirked again and said "lets test that then."

Even tho you didn't want to do it you accepted his challenge "bet" he grabbed a bottle of wine and but it on a table across the room, he gave you his gun which shocked everyone in the bar since ash never lets anyone touch his gun. He told you that you had 3 chances to shoot the bottle. It kinda scared you since the bottle wasnt less than 15 feet away from you. You aimed his gun at the bottle and just went for it, closing your eyes after. You heard glass shatter. You opened your eyes and saw everyone looking at you shocked. Even Ash. You had shot the bottle on your first try. You had no idea how you did that. Luck? Miracle? Or am i just good at shooting without knowing?. You thought to yourself. You didn't want to show that you were shocked so you just smirked and looked back at Ash giving him his gun back.

You looked at eiji and Ibe and they both looked terrified. You don't blame them since you were terrified yourself. You looked back at Ash and he just had this small smile on his face and said "good job" you were about to go back to the table you were sitting at to chat with skip. But Ash said "Oi what are you wearing?" He pointed at his green flanel then at yours. His black shirt then at yours. His red converse then at yours. "I see you're a big fan of me huh?"OH SHIT SHIT SHIT HE NOTICED. You thought dying of embarrassment. You started blushing from embarrassment not knowing what to say. THINK Y/N THINK WHAT DO YOU SAY? You just laughed and said "oh no thank you, the only person i'll ever be a fan of is myself." He just chuckled and you went back to your seat.

Hey what did you guys think of this chapter?! It took me a whole hour haha, I personally really like y/n's character so far:)