Somewhere New

I dreamed but it was only nightmares and nothing could save me, falling into a void of death and sadness. The shattered fragile fragments of my life was slipping out of my hands, lost amongst the darkness and overtaken by grief.

Images of my mom calling for me to save her or help her but something invisible holding me back, the see through barrier of space and time.

Red, the pool of blood in the hallway.

The echoes continued throughout my thoughts, they would disappear from time to time but only to return.

I awoke with a start at the feeling of someone gently nudging my shoulder, I whip my head around to face them. It was a boy with deep chocolate brown eyes, he was my age by the looks of it, the only thing confusing was he had silver hair. He was wearing a black jacket and pants.

How did I get here, who is this, it took a minute to set my mind straight, moms dead, she was murdered, I remember running but everything after that was fuzzy.
I would have continued to let my mind drift back to the terrors of the day prior, but I was pulled back when the boy spoke.

"Hi, my names Peter" he quickly introduced himself, I was rather dumbfounded by how he was so casually handling this situation.

"Jynix" I squeaked out through chattering teeth, I was frozen from head to toe and probably caught cold by now, my throat was raw and it hurt to talk to much, not to mention I was quite traumatized and scared from yesterdays events.

"Breakfast is done" I heard a woman call from inside the house.

"Do you want to come inside?" Peter ask me, I simply nodded and followed him into the house. It was moderately furnished and pretty much your stereotypical house.

"Who's that Peter?" the woman called from what I assumed was the kitchen, she entered the living room. She had tawny colored hair looked to be in her thirties and she had a confused look.

"Her names Jynix, she was unconscious on the porch"

The woman extended her hand,"Hi, I'm Ms Maximoff but you can call me Magda " the woman introduced herself, I shook her hand.

"Well Jynix, do you want something to eat?" the woman ask. I maybe to eagerly nodded, seriously I haven't ate since lunch yesterday, I am starving.

The woman, or Magda, led me to the kitchen. The delicious smell of scrambled eggs and sausage filled the air.

I love eggs and sausage.

"Peter, get Wendy, tell her breakfast is done" Magda told Peter who quickly disappeared.

"You can make yourself comfortable" Magda said gesturing to a chair at a table. I sit down at the table while Magda made a plate for me, I slid my coat off my shoulders and my boots off my feet. My socks were frozen stiff in my boots.
Now I was in nothing but my Pink Floyd tee (Dark Side of the Moon to be precise) and leggings that had snow covering them.

"Do you want some dry clothes? You can borrow some of Wendy's." Magda asked.
"Yes" I replied, my voice was getting better but it was still raspy.
"Okay" she said sitting my plate on the table and leaving to fetch me some warm clothes.

Peter returned to the kitchen then stood beside the kitchen door arms folded. He stood there then checked his watch. He then looked at me holding up three fingers and counting down.
"Three, Two, One"

"PETER" a girls voice resonated through the kitchen.

A girl my age stormed into the kitchen. She had a pale porcelain complexion and dark hair. She was wearing a maroon long sleeve shirt and skirt, leather jacket, leggings and boots.

"Wendy, all I ask is why you always wear red?" Peter said, a smirk on his face.
"Why do you always wear silver?" the girl, Wendy retorted. "I'm not wearing it right now" Peter said stating the obvious. This wasn't an argument, it was just jabs at each other, by the looks of it.
"What a miraculous event your not wearing silver." the girl, Wendy sarcastically replied.

Peter vanished and then appeared wearing a silver leather jacket, jeans, shoes, Pink Floyd tee shirt (Dark side of the Moon) with a pair of goggles.
"Well, NOW it's not but continue." Peter said, smirk still on his face. "WHAT" I loudly exclaimed.
"****" Peter said a look of terror on his face. Then he was gone.

"WHAT THE HECK" I shrieked my mouth gaping open and my brain processing what just happened.

(A/N, I know this chapter is long but I wanted to get a lot in. Please tell me if any characters are ooc (out of character) and spelling errors because word correct hates me. If you made it this far your AWESOME and THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading.) I edited this.