MUTANT!?!

(A/N I know the last chapter wasn't that in depth and was crazy. I intend on editing it sometime, but for now I will try to improve my writing in future content.)

"WHAT THE HECK" I shrieked, shocked and confused trying to process what just happened.

Wendy's head whipped in my direction, her dark eyes wide and mouth gaping open. She stood, looking exceptionally baffled.

Magda returned to the kitchen, clothes in hand. Her eyes scanned the scene in front of her. "What happened?" she ask exasperated but her expression said she already knew.
"Who?" was all Wendy got before her question was answered. "Wendy, this is Jynix" Magda said trying to keep a calm diamener.

"Wendy, where is Peter?" Magda asked. Wendy just shrugged "Probably in his 'Domain of Dorkness' or Australia again."

He is A MUTANT, A REAL MUTANT. THIS IS AMAZING, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! I've only heard of mutants and saw them on TV, but never ever actually met one, OH MY GOSH! I wonder what his mutation is?
Wait did she say Australia.... AGAIN? Can he teleport or something? OH MY GOSH!
My brain officially fried.

Magda left to fetch Peter, who was probably in loads of trouble, judging by her reaction.

Most of society was against mutants and would call the police of they encountered one. But Mom and I were not most of society, the farm was the perfect place for any mutant on the run to lay low. Even though none ever came Mom was still willing. But now Mom was dead.

My heart sank reminded once again and my thoughts were again holding on to something I so badly wanted to rid myself of. The image of Mom's lifeless body in the kitchen.

My thoughts were interrupted when Magda entered the kitchen dragging Peter in by the ear.
"OW OW OW" was all Peter said, Magda stopped and released Peter's ear. She pointed to a chair at the table "Sit" she told Peter. He disappeared from where he was standing and appeared in the chair still rubbing his ear.

I was completely amazed.
"Oh my gosh...oh my gosh, your a mutant" I said excitedly.
Peter opened then closed his mouth a few times before turning to Magda who also so sit at the table.
"Tell her the truth" she said gesturing to me and Peter slowly nodded in acknowledgment.

He sit there for minute,"You know, I'm actually not a mutant. I'm an alien fro-" he was cut off mid story by Magda "The truth, Peter" she said looking pointedly at him.

"Yes, I'm a mutant" Peter muttered quietly.
"Your a mutant. OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!" I shrieked excitedly, completely oblivious to the confusion written on everyone's face.

"What is your mutation? Teleportation? This is amazing!" being me, I was instantaneously curious and then question after question at an inhuman rate.
"Do you have more than one mutation? Can you shoot lasers from your eyes? Do you have super strength?" I rapidly questioned.

Peter was clearly stunned.
"You think it's cool that I'm a mutant?" he ask the question that no one was putting into words. "Yes" I answered matter-of-fact like. "Exactly how did you get on the porch?" Peter ask.

The smile faded from my face.

The images were back, reminding, repeating, holding onto my thought like a thick web.

Red

"Does it matter?" I said my voice shaking.

Red

"Well it might help" Peter replied. I could tell he wasn't trying to press too much.

Red

"..."

Red

"You could tell us later if you want."

Red the color of blood in the hall

(A/N I hope you like this)