| Chapter 6 |

Izuku's PoV:

3 hours later:

I woke up with Shoto hugging me, his awake now, scrolling through his feed. I saw Kacchan still watching Netflix. "You awake now, babe?" As soon as he said that, he kissed my forehead and hugged me tight again. I saw Kacchan went to me and asked me. "How's our baby Deku's sleep?" "Kacchan~ d-don't call me like that. It's weird." He also kissed me but on the cheeks now. I really feel like they're slowly reaching my lips so I don't get too shocked if they kiss it. "I prepared an oatmeal that is sweetened with a little honey and watermelon shake to pair it up." I got curious to the shake so I tried it. Wow! It's so fresh!~ My eyes sparkling for roughly a minute, the two are just enjoying the sight they are looking at. "Do you like it? I made extras." Kacchan said while fixing my bed hair since it was messy. I nodded in respond to his question and continued to gobble up the meal he made. After 30 minutes of enjoying it, I finally finished! "Just rest for a bit while I prepare your bath." B-b-bath?! Will they see me naked? That's so embarassing! "You can't refuse, Deku. We will be taking one together, the three of us." How big is that bathtub that will fit us three? I got curious again and followed Shoto to the bathroom. There I see a big squared tub, like a jacuzzi that has lights underneath it. Wow! This made me gasped from how wonderful this tub is! It's also my first time seeing something like this. Up until now, I waited for a moment, a moment where I will die with no one besides me. But now, I don't want to die yet, not yet. "Do you like it? Sadly, we can't stay in here for too long, you might get a cold." I nodded up and down continuesly until Kacchan grabbed my head and stopped it. But then, I saw Kacchan taking his clothes off. He first took his clothes off then second his shorts. "Kyaaaa! I don't wanna!" As I was running the hell out of me, I was pulled back again by Kacchan who is now head-to-toe naked. This made me blushed even more, seeing his 13 inch thick limp dick makes me so embarassing. I then looked at Shoto and he was the same! His is at least the same size of Kacchan. "Baby, like what you see?" Shoto laughed. "Come on, Deku, take your clothes off already. We still have to wash you before you get in with us though." The though of letting two men seeing my naked body is the most embarassing thought in my life! "I- uh--" Kacchan quickly took my clothes before I can get a hold of what he was doing. He turn the shower on and wet me. I saw a short bench laying on the corner of the ground so I decided to pick it up and sat on it. I then obediently let him caress my body though I was screaming on the inside words that I can't reciprocate. I saw Shoto just watching me getting wash. "Arms up, Deku." I slowly raise it up and he washed it with body wash. *Intense coughing* "You okay?" Kacchan immediately washed the blood on the floor and let me gargle the remaining inside my mouth.

(Please do keep in mind that Izuku coughs in the whole story which I will not include. It might be annoying to read it.)

After washing me for just 10 minutes, Shoto invited me in the tub. I went into position, Shoto behind my back and Kacchan in front. I felt two arms bracing my stomach part while laying down kisses next to my neck. "Oi, I think you're getting ahead of me." Kacchan says. "Here, bathbomb." He gave it to me and I excitedly opened the wrapping, letting the bomb fizz in the water. I got so focused that I again didn't know that Kacchan was besides me. Shoto is still behind our backs, spreading his legs wide so we can fit. Oh, also, I can feel his rubbing on the side of my waist though it wasn't perked up. I guess he can control himself. "Izuku, we really are sorry. I'm not saying you should forgive us and forget all that but I really do hope that your love won't fade away. The truth is, we just wanted to make fun of you and really  if your confession was all bluffed . I know this isn't the right time but belated happy birthday, we love you." Shoto said while shrubbing his face onto my shoulders while I tear up. "Oi, oi, oi, I know you want to cry but you know you can't since it will be harder for you to breathe." He wiped my tears and just watched the bomb fizzle up and look at that, I have a thousand yen! The two just laughed. "Haha, now that the fun's over, let's take a quick rinse to get all the foamy bubbles washed." Shoto said. It's kinda embarassing to be honest, they two have a 13 inch long member yet mine is 3 inch. Welp, I really am a bottom.

After drying and dressing up:

Shoto let me borrow his hoodie since the only clothes I have right now are from Kiri. It smells like him.~ "Izuku, what dinner do you want?" Shoto asked. I really like to have rice but I can't. "Whatever is fine for me." "Gotcha."

After 2 hours:

"This is all I can make, sorry, Izuku." He said. He carries a bowl of soup and onigiris! He also prepared fresh pulp juice that is made from peaches! My face tells everything that I want to eat all of that!
"Woah!~" My sparkly eyes are too bold, haha. "Next time, do you want noodles?" "Hmm? Instant noodles?" "Handmade, baby." Shoto kissed me and saw a jealous Kacchan ready to kill him anytime now. Of course me, I blushed. "I'm really gonna kill you." Says Kacchan with his normal groaning voice. *Chu~* "Better?" "I-I guess so." The two flirted while I eat my meal. The day passed cheerfully and the night came.

"Izuku, brush your teeth now!" Kacchan called me to the bathroom. While the other was already in his pajamas, reading a fantasy book.

After brushing, I went to Shoto. I positioned myself in the very edge of it staying quiet. I'm still reluctant about how will we go to sleep. "Hey, babe, why are you there, come here in the middle." I nodded to him and without a flinch, he carried me to the middle, hugging me. "You can pick whatever side you'll sleep, just tell us if you feel uncomfortable." Yeah, this is definitely enough. *Yaaawn* "I see that the two bastards are already in bed." Kacchan joined with us. This really will be the best and unforgetable moments that I will spend with them from today and onwards

In the middle of the night:

I woke up by the sounds of two persons talking to each other. The voices are coming at the kitchen.

"I don't know, Kirishima just told to wait until 3 months. He said Izuku has cancer but it doesn't really look like it." "Fine, let's just wait this 3 remaining months, I can't wait." Bakugou finished. So today's affection were all fake? I knew we can't really be a couple but I really hoped that they would treat me wholeheartedly.