| Chapter 4 |

1 month later:

Izuku's PoV:

I thought all sorts of things in my mind. Will I get bald? This has been going through my mind this past month now. Wait, if I got bald, I'll get ugly and Shoto and Kacchan will hate me even more, right? I can't let them see me in this state. Wait, but the internet said that if you go bald, your hair will regrow but it might get a different shade of color. If I went to blonde, will I get ugly? Tears started falling of from my eyes and made a decision. "I-I can't c-continue the therapy, I want to go home." This made the two shocked. They want me to live longer, that's why they paid my bills even if they don't have that much money. "Bro, you know we can't afford to give up on you. Remember that you have us." This made me want to give up more. "B-but I'll get u-ugly! I don't want that!" "Who said you're ugly? You are perfect, bro." Kiri hugged me with tears falling down on my face. "B-but Kacchan, Shoto, will think I'm ugly." Denki got up and made up his mind. "Where do they live? I'm going to kill them." He was filled with anger, blood boiling. Kiri held his hand and nodded 'no' to him. This made him calm down a bit while I also calm down because I got hiccups and I can't breathe. "You okay Denki with sleeping alone?" The ward is small and at the side of the bed there is a black couch that can fit at least two person because it's piece by piece. It can be adjustable, that's why. "You-you don't have to do that, Kiri. I'm fine on myself." I hesitantly denied because Denki might get jelous. He just pat my head and smiled. "Izuku-san, don't worry. I understand Kiri, that's why if you're worried about us about fighting with each other, it will never happen. I still owe you." This lighten my worry. "If you say so." "Just wait here Izuku, I have to get a quick phone call for a bit." I nodded and Kiri went outside of the room.

Kirishima's PoV:

I went out of the room, dialed Shoto because he is a smooth talker than Bakugou. I really have to tell them. They agreed to becoms his partner so that also means that whatever happens to Izuku, they will be there. "Hello." I heard him. He has a monotone and relaxing voice. "Hello, this is Kirishima, the friend of Izuku, please come to the hospital. I bet Izuku wants to see the two of you visit him. Ward 105 is the room." "What do you mean by hospital?" Huh? Didn't Izuku called them? Wait, if I remember  it correctly, he just said he can't go home for a while. "Just please come. Let us talk about this when you go here. Oh, please give me a favor and not to tell Bakugou this." "Okay." *Sigh*  I saw Izuku sleeping and didn't wait for me. "Just hang on, bro." I whisphered. I really can't accept the fact that Izuku might die like his mother. I know he also thinks that possibility since he inherited  that from her. His father got into an accident due to alcohol as soon as his mom died. What a tough life he had. Why can't Izuku find happiness? If I can, why can't he?

25 minutes later:

I saw Shoto coming towards this way. I was actually waiting for him that's why I can't go inside the room. "Did something happened to him?" "Yeah, he has cancer." I answered him straightforward. "Where is he?" I pointed the room behind me. When I looked at his face, he doesn't looked concern. "Is that all? I'm busy." WHAT THE- I punched him. "You never know how much he had waited for you and your gonna leave just like that? Well, fuck you!" "Who are you to boss me around? I don't care what happens to him." This made me angry from head to toe but I know this isn't a solution. "Just three months. Three months is all I ask." It made him confused but he said three months is way too long. I just wanted to spit out everything but I know Izuku won't like that since this is going against his request. "Fine. I'll tell Bakugou and be there at morning." I can't say it but I really hope that even the little amount of time Izuku has be all spent with them.