| Chapter 3 |

Shoto's Pov:

Izuku said that he is sleeping in his friends house but something is bothering me. He came out at the room looking really upset and hides something from us. I didn't bothered asking him what is it but let the thought stick on my mind. Then I went to Bakugou which is sleeping on the driver's seat waiting for us to arrive. "Hey, babe, wake up." He woke up and looked around me seeing no Izuku at sight. "Where is Izuku?" I rode in. "He said he'll sleep at his friend's house." We went home.

*Yawn* Then we went to sleep.

Izuku's PoV:

I woke up with Denki by my side, hugging me. I was going to the bathroom but then I heard the door open, its Kiri. "Yow up? Here's the food." "T-thank you." While eating he said, "We're gonna go to the hospital." His words made me wanna puke. I am really worried that when I get admitted, I might not get back home. "Izuku-san, don't worry, we'll be there for you." Denki said. "But-" "Izuku-san, your condition is getting worse and we don't want that!" Shocking words came out of Denki's mouth. "I'll pack clothes for you." Kiri ruffled my hair while Denki guards me because I might not eat the food that was prepared for me.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

I am back to the hospital. The two are signing the papers that are needed while I wait. I hope the two are fine but I think they won't worry about me since they think that I am at my friend's house. "Let's go, Izuku." I followed them to my ward. It's clean, large, and smells like medicine inside."They said that your chemo will be the day after, so you should get ready." "I'm sorry. You're gonna spend a lot of money on my treatment." Kiri just pat my back telling me it's alright. This made me realize that I am not lonely and I have someone to protect. "Izuku-san, want to eat?" I shooked my head to Denki.

2 days later:

"Are you ready?" I nodded with nervousness. This is my first time doing this kind of therapy. The doctor suggested this since I am not in the right condition to receive surgery. I went to the chemo room and the nurse inserted an IV in my hand and gotta be honest, it hurts. This is just the beginning but I wanna cry and force this to stop. Kiri and Denki are watching me outside the room and signalling me that it will be alright.

1 and an half hours later:

It's finished. Though my head hurts and feel kinda sleepy, the two went towards me and praised me good job! I was happy yet I feel very sad deep inside. They transferred me and went back to my ward. "I'm sleepy." I said to them. "You can do whatever you like, bro." Before sleeping, I glaced at the window and look at the bright sky. A perfect day to go out on dates and parks. Its a pity that I can't do that anymore since I'm here, stuck in the hospital and not long, I slept.

"Kacchan, Shoto, I love you!" I said with a smile on my face. "We love you too, Midoriya." I pointed my lips to them and pecked it.

"Dinner's ready! Come down you two!" They went down and sat at the table. "How was our baby's day?" I told how this day was awesome! The president went to our shop to buy an exclusive painting that I paint!

Shoto thrusted into me and it felt so good. Good that I can't explain. It felt like my soul coming out of my body yet I can't breathe. "Hey Deku, suck on it." Kacchan placed his dick on top of my face, patting it like a hotdog while I was panting. Of course me, the submissive one, sucked on it and tasted weird. Well, its normal.

I woke up. What a dream I had. I saw Denki at the side of my bed sleeping while Kiri went to work. The thought came up, will that day ever happen? That day where the three of us be happy? That day of confession? Oh right, forgot to call them.

"Hello?" "What is it?" "Uhmm- I think I might not be able to go home for a while. I hope you let me. Is it fine?" "Okay, just be sure that when you go back, do your chores." Shoto hang up the phone. "I might not make it home, I'm sorry." I mumbled. Then I saw someone going in, its the food. The menu for today is salad, my most least favorite. I don't know if this dish will make me get full. Denki woke up by the noise of the caterer. "Don't worry, Kirishima prepared a meal for you, Izuku-san." Kiri was worried for me? Well, in highschool, he was really considerate with others. Many girls would confess to him. "Heyo! How's the sleep?" "Its fine." I said back to him looking at the bento he is carrying. "Oh, it looks like the food was delivered, I'm gonna take this." Kiri knows I don't like salads but I do eat from time to time, when I feel like it. I opened the bento box and it has fruits, oats, and yogurt. He made sure to have big servings of it since I like this combo. Kiri also prepared food for Denki. He had the meatiest dinner you could possibly imagine. This made me glare at Kiri and offer his last words. *Sigh* What can I do? I need healthy foods for my health. *Intense coughing with blood* "Hey bud, you okay? Here, tissue." I grabbed the tissue and spit the leftover plegm in my throat. It also went to my clothes so Kiri got me a new pair aka his clothes. Denki just watched as Kiri assisted me. I can see him clenching his fist in his jeans, trying not to cry. He really has a soft-heart. "Can you take your clothes yourself? I can help you." I shooked my head and took of the clothing with a splashed of blood and switched on a new one. I saw the inner part of my shirt with hair falls. Am I getting bald? I looked at it for minutes, clenching my fists, thinking all sorts of negative thoughts. I felt a hand pat my back, it was Denki. For now, I don't need to problem that. It made me smile a bit.