| Chapter 7 |

Izuku's PoV:

I woke up with the two of them in sight. After what happened last night, I couldn't sleep that well and I think I can't face them like usual. "Morning babe." That's a lie. "Morning Shoto!" I said in my usual cheery voice. *Sigh* I really wanna cry this time but I still shouldn't.  I should still be thankful for them for taking the burden of taking care of me. *Cough, cough, cough* I coughed with blood. "Hey, you okay babe?" Everything that comes from his mouth is a lie. Kacchan is still asleep. Oh, I forgot, I have chemo today. This time, Kacchan and Shoto will watch me. Kiri hasn't been dropping by that often and I'm sure he will not today. "Sho-" *Cough, cough, cough* Its worse than yesterday. How can this be? *Cough, cough, cough* My eyes got teary from all that coughing and Kacchan woke up because of me. "Hey, Deku, you okay?" That's a lie. I can't stop thinking from last night. They made an agreement that as soon as I get discharge, they will break the contract and they will never let me see them again. *Cough, cough, cough* More blood came out. "Shoto, give me clothes and a damp towel." Shoto got everything and insisted that I should get check with my doctor. On the other hand, Kacchan is cleaning me up. "I'm really sorry." *Cough* "Oi, Deku, don't say sorry. We love you that's why we'll do anything for you." They'll do anything for me for when I get discharged and leave me, I'm correct, right? The more I think, the worse I get. Then the doctor came in to check me. "Mr. Izuku, when was the time this became extent?" "Just this m-morning." I stuttered knowing the two watching me. "Please, Mr. Izuku that you do your best to keep physically and mentally healthy. Is there anything bothering you?" This question made me flinch and made my hair get up. "No s-sir." While looking down staring at my fists clenching I saw the slightest roll on Shoto's eye. He didn't knew it since he was looking at the doctor. This time I can't hold my tears anymore. *Sniff.... Sniff.... Sniff* "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I really am!" My yell and sniffs filled the room up. "Please get out." Shoto said to the doctor and he left. "He leaned on the wall, facing towards me and crossing his arms. "You know, Izuku, we really can't stand you. Why can't you just enjoy this moment that we are here? You know what, I really hope you die." "Oi, Shoto, don't say that. Deku, please don't take it personally. He just had a bad sleep." "Kacchan, I'm not that stupid to the extent I can't see what's going on! If I'm just a burden, then say it! I'm not dumb!" *Cough, cough, cough* "Izuku you-" "Don't touch me!" I yelled forcing my throat to swell up. "That's right, Izuku, you only have 3 months to live if you are lucky enough." My sniffs still filling the quiet room. "Bakugou, let's just go home. I can't stand being here anymore. Just a note for you, if it isn't for your friend, we wouldn't be here. Ha! He really know how to negotiate. After punching me, he thought he could just get away like that but I made him to beg, kneeling up to the point he's kissing my shoes. It's just a short story if he didn't tell you." K-k-kiri did that? From the way I clenched to my hair made so much hair loss. Haaaa... Haaaa.... "Oh look what we have here, you're getting ugly." While trembling tremendously, I looked down, sweat are dropping down on my face. "Shoto, what the fuck is wrong with you? We three are in a relationship, how dare you belittle him like that?" This made Kacchan punch him. "Just get out! Please, just." While still looking down and afraid to touch my head again since it is my habbit when I get angry, I clench my fists onto my head. "Fine. Come on Bakugou, let him be all on his own." As soon as they leave......

Shoto's Pov:

We got out of the room, grabbing Bakugou's hand. "Shoto, if you can't accept him as your boyfriend, then how about you look at him like a friend like before." "What the fuck is wrong with you Ba-" "You were the one who agreed but now you are giving up? Come on Shoto." We are now at the parking lot ready to leave the hospital. Izuku's behaviour was so off. He wasn't like that in our highschool days. He was cheery, easy going, and doesn't complain. I hate his behaviour this time.

After lunch time has passed. 1:05pm:

We are now heading to the exit. We did some shopping and went outside to eat. "Hey, Shoto, how about returning to Izuku? I'm sure he wasn't able to eat properly since he doesn't like hospital food." "Fuck off if you are at that topic again." We were at the mall, people surrounding us. "You still don't understand, don't you?" "What the fu-" "All this t-time, he wasn't able to express his feelings." Bakugou stuttered while I got confused. "If you mean his-" "Baka! He was so easy going, he didn't get to express what is on his mind. There wasn't a time that he complained. He always smiled even at the day his parents died!" Bakugou's shout gained the people's attention. Hi-his parents died? Looking back, he didn't really told us anything about his family. Not once did he even mention it.  I crouched in the middle of people passing by, tears falling down in my eyes. "Then, we can return right? He will still accept us, right? Right? Nee! Answer me!" Bakugou nodded with tears also falling down in his eyes hugging me so tightly that the crowd started to take pictures of us. We don't care. "We absolutely can, absolutely."