ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

"But tell me, what am I offering you?", you ask slightly unsure. "After all, I'm just a normal human being."

Sukuna looks at you calmly, and only replies, „You'll find out soon enough."

A great answer you thought. But you were already thinking about how you would be able to escape this madness. Since you didn't want to go with the head through the wall, you thought about an escaping plan. But for now, you stayed on Sukunas lap.

The sky became darker and so did the landscape around you. The trees were dead and you barely saw any animals. In front of you was a big fortress, that seemed threatening.

„We are finally home!", Sukuna said as he got up and pulled you on your feet. "This is going to be your new home (Y/N)" You looked at him horrified, he had the same look on his face, as he took you away from your home.

The dragon-like creature landed in front of the fortress and you, Sukuna, and the soldiers walked inside. You stayed close to him since he held your wrist. All kinds of weird-looking curses were looking at you. If I was alone right now, they would eat me, you thought.

We entered a big hall, with two thrones in the middle. The soldiers stopped at the door and you kept walking beside Sukuna into the room.

„This, my doll is going to be yours soon.", he said, pointing at one of the thrones.

„W-what do you m-mean with that.", you stuttered, not knowing whats going on.

„I am going to make you to the queen of the curses. Together...we are going to rule this world! And you and me, we are going to be the strongest creatures, that ever existed! ", he explains while laughed sadistically.

You looked at him shocked. I-I should become to the queen of curses? Me? a normal human with no special abilities, should rule the curses...with him? You thought while staring at your throne.

"Don't worry (Y/N) (Y/LN), I am going to make you stronger than you ever thought you could be." He said, taking your hands gently while looking at you surprisingly sweet.

"What if I refuse?", you ask.

As you ended your sentence, he began squeezing your hands tighter that it started to hurt. "You don't have another choice, my little doll. If you refuse. I will burn down your country.", he answered, his voice raised.

You looked down and bit your lip, you didn't have a choice. But why you? Why would the king of curses choose you for his queen? Sukuna took your chin and made you look into his eyes. His eyes were hypnotizing and before you knew it, he gave you a light kiss on your forehead.

"Don't worry (Y/N), I know what I am doing.", he said while playing with (Y/H). "But I am not stupid. I know that your species tend to do stupid things, which means that I can't trust you yet.", He snapped with his fingers and two servants came in, to bring him a necklace. He took it and put it around your neck.

"Whenever you have bad intentions on me, this necklace is going to turn red. ", he explains, while the two servants were leaving the room.

"But hey, let's start with your transformation, into the queen of curses!", he laughs. The door opened again, and your eyes widen as you saw who was coming inside.

"Yuu?...Father?...

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Hey! This is the second chapter! I hope you're enjoying the story! Again, requests are highly appreciated! :3