𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

This night, you weren't able to sleep. The thoughts of Sukuna fighting Gojo kept coming into your mind. Will Sukuna really win? Will you two break free from the others and go another path? You enjoyed the time in this school, but you knew it eventually had to end. You were the king and queen of curses after all. This place was just not your home. Sukuna snored by his announcement, but you couldn't deny the nervousness you felt. After staring at the ceiling for around half an hour, you decided to take some fresh air.

You got out of bed, glancing at Sukuna, making sure that he didn't wake up. You went outside and took a deep breath. The world seemed to stand still, it was quiet. The fresh air blew into your face as you glanced at the millions of lights of the city. Maybe you two could travel around. Not slaughtering people obviously, you'd rather enjoy the new century. That's what you wished to have. But you weren't sure if Sukuna wanted the same.

Maybe he wanted to rule the world, maybe he wanted to get his kingdom back, who knows. You glanced at the full moon, smiling to yourself as you felt a hand on your shoulder. You didn't even bother to turn, you knew this hand too well. It was Sukuna. He stared up into the sky with you. "Hey, little doll. Too much overthinking?" he asked, slowly hugging you from behind. His arms slung around your waist, kissing your neck. Giving you a comfortable and relaxed feeling.

"Mhmm..." you replied with a weak smile. "Hey, do not worry. I will manage to win. Have faint in me." Sukuna spoke, trying to reassure you. "I know that, it's just...what comes after you win? What are we going to do?" you asked him, turning yourself towards his surprised face. His facial expression soon turned into a smirk and chuckle. "That's what you were overthinking? Really?" he repeated, making you nod with a glare.

"Hey, I appreciate that you already believe that I'm going to win, but our plans as curses will turn into a more cruel way again. We'll fight on our own. And we will rule on our own." he explained, making you look up into his red eyes. "Will we fight the others? You know, Yuji, Megumi, Nobara..." you spoke, enumerate each person you've two met and became more closer.

"Probably...If they are in our way, I won't hesitate," he spoke, slowly cupping your cheek. "I can't let that happen." You stated, making him stop in his tracks. "I know, I am a curse, but I cannot allow you to hurt our friends." You articulated, watching his reaction. "Fine then...We'll go somewhere else." he sighed, taking your wrist. "Come on now. Tomorrow is an important day for both of us. Let's head to bed." he spoke, pulling you with him back into the bed. His arms were soon around you. He slowly mumbled something into your ear. "Sleep now, my dear, you'll need it. I won't lose. Stop thinking and sleep with me."

And with that, you eventually fell asleep. It was a short night, but you rested well. Sukuna was already out of the house, probably asking Gojo already. You went to wear your kimono, walking outside. Your eyes traveled up to Sukuna standing in front of Gojo, both of them smirking. Nobara came up running towards you. "This is bad. Sukuna asked Gojo for a fight. He'll get deeply hurt!" she spoke, shaking you. "It's fine. Let them have their fun," you replied with a rather cold face, walking past her. "Ehhhh? Your husband is going to die here!" she shouted, catching up with you and trying to convince you to get in between. "It's his choice. I will support him in everything he's doing. He'll be fine." you spoke before walking up to the others.

"You want to fight me? Alright then." Gojo spoke, patting Sukuna's shoulder. "If you win, you get your freedom. If I win, you two will stay at our side." Gojo repeated, making Sukuna nod as he stretched his arm out to pull you closer by your waist. "But Gojo-sensei, you two can't fight here!" Yuji spoke, watching Sukuna with a worried expression. "Mhmm follow me. We'll fight this in another place," he stated before starting to lead the way.

You followed him into a forest, eventually into a flat lake, turning to Sukuna. "Here we are. Are you ready?" he spoke, stretching himself and cracking his neck. "Ready when you are," Sukuna spoke, giving you one last glance before walking towards the center of the river, holding his shoulder. You remained on the shore of the lake with the others. Nobara, Megumi and Yuji. The rest seemed to be on a mission. You sighed, slowly leaning against a tree as you watched Sukuna and Gojo reaching the center. Their lips were moving, but you wouldn't hear their words.

After a short time, they finally went into their fighting positions, before running towards each other at immense speed. Gojo and Sukuna started to fight. You watched Sukuna getting a kick into his stomach as he returned a punch. Gojo remained in his casual style of moving, smirking at Sukuna, who wasn't as happy as he was. You then remembered Sukuna telling you about sharing your power. You remained unbothered, wanting to use that ability in a dicey situation. Sukuna finally seemed to slowly but surely make sure, that he was serious about this fight. His movements became faster and stronger.

The two men remained on their ground until Sukuna stepped back, holding his side. You turned your glance to the first year's student, to see them watching the whole thing stunned. Then you heard a familiar voice say.

"Domain expansion."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

The next chapter will be in Sukuna's view. It's hard to explain a fight if you're the observer. It will be nice tho. So I hope you're going to enjoy it anyways. <33

I apologize for the late update, I've had a lot going on. <3