Please read - Acknowledgements and other notes

First off, I am so proud of myself for finishing this book, but I think I'm even more thankful to those who read it from beginning to end. There were definitely ups and downs in writing quality and plot, and I love all of you for getting through that with me. I'd especially like to thank those who voted or commented (though silent readers are still appreciated) for helping me get through this process.

Now for the not-ridiculously-sentimental part: I will eventually be editing the entire story, but with basically no changes to the plot.

Okay, so I don't usually do this, but... I have a Percabeth (and others) one-shot and meet book. If you're into that kind of thing, please check it out. I try my hardest not to follow traditional trope that are really really overused, except in some cases. I currently have a two-shot going that has a mystery point of view that readers are supposed to guess, but there aren't enough readers for them to guess (or my clues were ridiculously hard to decipher, but no one's told me so).

The short story I wrote with thebooklinghippo is also out, and I'm very proud of that too! Please go read it and Matilde's book, which is in the same setting. Both are amazing!

Finally, I know I left you on a bit of a cliffhanger, but I do have a sequel planned. The first chapter will be posted by noon EST (eastern standard time) on December 10. There'll be a chapter in this book announcing it as well. I hope I'll see some familiar usernames in the votes and/or comments, and that the silent readers and more will read it as well.

Till next time!