Plans For A Come Back

In Newyork,

All are happy at the fact that they are returning to their home after this much of long years.

I'll inform arun abt our come back to sanjay said.

Haaa u shld call him said riya smiling.

Noooooo!!!! Yelled the three of them.

Why?? asked riya and sanjay.

Because, we want to give them a surprise said krishh😊

Yeaa mom - dad, we want want to know that, will they identify us? Said vaishu

Haa mom - dad, they haven't met us in all these years....will they identify us said shubha confusingly 🤔

Ys of course they'll remember u said riya smilingly.

Areyy u also haven't seen them in a while nahh said sanjay.

But we're sure that we'll surely identity them said vaishu proudly.

Haa pappa and mumma said shubha smiling.

Then it's final that we'll not inform them abt our arrival said krish with a smile.

And haa yss we have to buy some gifts for them as we're meeting them after so long said vaishu.

Areyy haaa our flight is on day after tomorrow and tomorrow is the only day we have said subbu.

So, what's in it. We'll shop tomorrow said krish🤷🏻‍♂️

Okay okay....now enough of the discussions as we all have lots if work to do tomorrow said sanjay.

Haa now all of u go to bed said riya.

They all went towards their rooms to sleep. But, none of them could sleep due to their excitement.

In Khanna House,

Even though parth and saurav was happy as saurav had won his match, they both were having some sort of weird and mixed feelings🤷🏻‍♀️

Mrng in Newyork,

Are u ready sisters....Asked krish coming to their room.

Haa perfectlyy shouted subbu and vaishu😁

Then what are u waiting for? Go and and get in the car😂 said krishh

Okayy done saying this both of the sisters ran to the car.

Areyy maa, papa are u guyzz coming with us asked krish.

No son. We'll go separately for the shopping said riya.

Hearing her, sanjay gulped as he knows abt his wifey's shopping tantrums🙄 and seeing his father's state krish couldn't control his laughter😂😂

Ok papa byee....and ofcourse enjoy ur shopping said krish mischievously at his dad

You too enjoy dears said sanjay and riya. And he left. After sometime they also went for shopping.

In Aqua Mall,

The three siblings were busy in their shopping. They almost shopped everything for their frnds as well as neighbors. And it was the turn for them to shop for their family, their cousins 😊

As we're tired, we'll take a break and resume our shopping said krish.

And the three went towards the food court.

What would u like to have? Asked the waiter.

Shubha : Burger!!!

Vaishnavi : Pizza!!!

Krish : Butter😁

Areyy this is a mall not our home!! said subba and vaishu keeping their hands on their heads.

So what asked krish and smilied at them. They too smiled back.

Atleast order some other food today said subbu

Haa bhaii, as it's not our home u r not going to get butter here.

Haa sryy i haven't thought of that said krish sadly.

What would u like to have sir asked waiter again.

A burger and a pizza said krish.

Subbu and vaishu started laughing seeing their brother. Krish too smiled at them. And they enjoyed their snacks time.

After a while,

What will we give them asked shubha.

I'm also confused said vaishu.

Even me said krish scratching his head.

Ideaa!!! Shouted subbu....

Areyy areyy don't shout it's a public place said vaishu covering her sister's mouth.

Seeing this krish gave them an impossible look🙄

Ok noww tell us the plan asked krish.

We'll shop together for our cousins, one gift for each of them frm the three of us said subbu.

That sounds cool said krish.

Yeahh....even I agree said vaishu.

They resumed their shopping. They buyed a cooling glass and a football kit for path, a branded watch and a cricket kit for saurav, a designer saree and a matching diamond necklace for their bua, a suit and a pair of branded shoes for their uncle.

Finally, all were happy as they got gifts for their loved ones.

After sometime they reached their home. It was sunset already. Riya and sanjay too came back after their shopping.

Come children eat dinner and sleep early said riya setting the dining table.

Have u packed ur bags asked sanjay.

Yesss!!!! Yelled the three of them.

They smiled at each other and shared a grp hug.

Now go to ur rooms and take rest as u shld wake up in the mrng said riya.

Okay maa- papa said krish.

Gud nyt said riya and sanjay.

Gud nyt said krish, shubha and vaishnavi.

And they left for their rooms to sleep. As they were having a mrng flight.

Next mrng, they all left the newyork city, finally to be with their family.

And that's for today. How was the update? Liked it or not?

Keep voting and do comment ❤️