Birthday Party

All reached the Khanna House and entered. The house was beautifully decorated with lights, baloons, colour papers and flowers.

Welcome guyzz said priya and arun coming to take her brother and his family.

Heyy sister said sanjay and hugged her. After that he hugged his best frnd. Priya too hugged her riya bhabhi😊

And then they came to the hall where party is abt to start.

They haven't invited many of them as they wanted it to be a family function. Only the two families were there.

Krish, vaishu, subbu called priya.

Haaa buaa what's the matter asked krish.

Priya hugged the three of them and told, go upstairs they'll be in their room.

Hearing this they three jumped and ran towards their cousin's room.

In room,

Bro, now u r perfectly ready said parth to saurav.

And u too is looking good parth said saurav.

Suddenly they heard some sounds outside their room and they went outside to check whats that sound.

There they saw a big figure covered with big white blanket like thing and glaring with red eyes coming towards them.

Areyy ghost.....screamed a jumping parth😱

Suddenly saurav notices krish's shoes inside the blanket.

Oohoo my naughty cousins are here😁 thought saurav.

No no....ghossttt said saurav.

Parthh, why did u invite a ghost for my birthday party asked saurav eyeing parth.

Whattt😱 yelled parth.

Seeing his expressions subbu and vaishu began to giggle and as a result krish tembled his legs and they all fell down.

Seeing them saurav began to laugh and parth is in what the hell is going on here look😂😂

Areyyy bhaii u caught us right, asked krish with a mischievous smile.

Y wouldn't I, afterall u r my fav cousin said saurav pulling krish's cheeks.

After that they all went towards saurav's room,

Whats the plan for birthday asked vaishnavi.

Arey nthg. Jst cake cutting and all as usual said parth.

Saurav bhaiyya, mine will be the best gift you'll ever get said shubha innocently.

Whats the gift asked saurav curiously.

That you'll know in the party said krish.

Hey shubhaa come with me, I have smthg for u said parth holding shubha's hands and left frm there.

Saurav bhayya i will come now said krish and runs out frm the room leaving vaishnavi and saurav behind.

Outside krish was sitting somewhere and smiling mischievously; he thought, they dont know anything now. But, one day they'll remember evrythg and will get together and remain happy. I hope they comes out frm every hurdles that is abt to come on their way.

In parth's room,

Why did u brought me here parth bhayya asked shubha.

Hearing bhayya frm her mouth felt weird for parth. Even though he didn't know why he felt so🤷🏻‍♂️

Arey dont call me bhayya jst call me parth.

Y asked shubha.

Because u r my frnd and i dont like u calling me bro.

Okay parth said shubha with a smile😁

Parth smiled on her and went towards his table and took out a chocolate frm his drawer and gave it to her.

Areyy diary milkkk exclaimed shubha and happily accepted it

He already knows her maddness for diary milk chocolate.

They smiled at each other and left for saurav's room.

Meanwhile in saurav's room,

Heyy saurav whats this game board lying over there.

(Saurav is elder than vaishnavi but still he likes her calling him by his name that's why she called him saurav)

What game asked saurav coming towards her.

She pointed her fingers to a chess board lying under the table.

Areyy buddhu....this is chess board said saurav hitting her head.

Ouchhh said vaishu. Actually I didnt notice that fully as it was covered with dust. thats why😁🤷🏻‍♀️

Ohh okayy said saurav.

By the way why u hit me, asked vaishu glaring at him.

Saurav now realised in what trouble he landed up himself in.

He starts running around as she started chasing him.

She was abt to catch him. Suddently krish entered the room with parth and shubha

And eventually they all collided each other and fell on ground. They starts giggling looking at each other.

Suddenly priya calls them,

Saurav, parth come with ur cousins, its the the time to cut the cake.

They all went downstairs. There kept a big black forest cake.

All starts singing "Happy birthday" song for saurav.

Saurav cut the cake and made evryone eat.

And noww its gift's time said saurav smiling shyly.

All laughed looking at his expression.

All gave him his presents and he hugs them.

And after the party was over,

Priya asked saurav which gift he liked the most.

And as expected he took shubha's name.

Vaishu's face was dull as he didn't liked her dress.

Parth and krish noticed that.

Suddently krish said areyy bhayya liked it because shubha tried to make him laddoss with her own hand.

Isn't it saurav bhayya asked krish.

Yes said saurav and this made vaishu smile.

While parth and shubha hified each other.

Soon after the byes and hugs, they all left for their house.

I know it was a long chappy😁 But what to do....I jst couldn't stop myslef frm writing abt them that's why i made it a little long. Anyways, how was the chapter? Do u liked it?

Keep voting and do comment ❤️