Meeting 😍

Outside khanna house vaishu and subbu were hiding behind the bushes.

In Khanna House,

Areyy i have to go for the practice said parth.

Ohhh nooo....i almost forgot abt the meeting with my frnds at the restaurant said saurav.

U forgot about food!!! No way.... Exclaimed krish😱

Ohooo my naughty brthr is in a teasing mood today said saurav catching krish by his collar.

Areyy plzz leave me nah bhaiii....u met me after this much long years and you're intending to kill me🙄 said krish making faces😂

Saurav laughed on seeing his brthr's expressions.

And krish are u coming with me? As I'm heading for my practice questioned parth?

Haa I'm coming with u said krish escaping frm saurav's hands.

All laughed on krish's comment. After that they left for their own works while priya, arun, sanjay and riya stayed at house continuing their chit-chat session😂

Subbu and and vaishu followed parth's and saurav's cars respectively😂

On the way to the practice ground krish cooked up a plan with parth to surprise saurav and his frnds in the restaurant. And they went towards the place. While shubha too followed them.

In the restaurant,

Saurav and his frnds  were talking and having their food. Vaishu goes and sits on the chair which was placed on the back of saurav's chair. While saurav didn't noticed her till now as he was busy with his frnds.

While at the same time she saw krish and parth entering the restaurant and subha silently following them. She waved at subbu and subbu went towards her. At the same time the 3 bro's were having fun eith their frnds.

Subbu and vaishu went to the waiter room and dress up somewhat like a maid. They went to the table were the 3 of them were sitting. Seeing them, krish understood that what his sister's were intending to do🤷🏻‍♂️

Sir what would u like to have? Asked subbu.

Seeing the weiled faces saurav and became curious

Wait.... why are u guyzz weiled up asked parth

Sir we are frm a village and its not right to show our faces at public like this said vaishu.

Like seriously asked saurav🙄

Krish was trying to control his laughter seeing his brother's expressions 😂

But somewhat they feel like they're around some people whom are very spcl to them. But both the brother's were confused.

Sir plz do the order. Requested vaishu.

We jst like to have cofeee said parth.

Okay sir ur coffee will come soon said shubha and vaishnavi taking a leave frm there.

After the coffee session, the three brother's went to a nearby park while our heroines followed them up😂

Both saurav and parth were badly thinking abt the mysterious veiled woman. While krish was noticing their behaviours.

Suddenly saurav asked who will they be.

I'm too thinking abt the same said parth.

The three of them talked while walking towards the little pond nearby.
Suddenly the girls appeared behind them frm nowhere and pushed them to the pond. Luckily krish had run to his sisters already as he saw them and he didn't fell inside the pond😂

The three of them started laughing terribly at the brothers lying in the pond. And then they came out like cloth coming out of a washing machine. Saurav even had a frog sitting right on his head😂 Seeing their state the gang wasn't able to control their laughter.

Suddenly both the brother's noticed the girls who were laughing uncontrollably and identifies them as shubha and vaishnavi.

Krish....why u lied? Asked parth and saurav coming out of the pond.

Arey we wanted to surprise u said krish.

Not jst a surprise said vaishu

Thn? Asked saurav

We wanted to know that will u be able to identify us🤷🏻‍♀️ Said subbu

And we passed out in flying colours said parth smiling.

Yesss!!! Exclaimed krish, vaishu and subbu😁

They all shared a grp hug. They felt like it was after ages. And they all were very happy😊

Now come lets go home said krish

They all went towards their car.
While saurav and parth cancelled all their plans for the day to jst be with their cousins. And they all left for khanna house.

Guyzzz I know I'm very late for posting. But what to do, I was very busy. I'm extremely sry abt that. Hope u all will understand.

And that's for today. How was the chapter? Like it or not?

Keep voting and do comment❤️