Chapter 8

I have never felt so intimidated by Zain ever before. I guess time really changes people. I wasn't scared for myself but for my family and Faraz. I felt cornered and I didn't like this feeling at all.

I hate not being in control of such an important decision of my life. Now I really realised the situation of the girls in the novels and the television who we curse very easily that why aren't they taking a stand for themselves

We stopped at my house. Zain turned towards me and said, "Talk to your parents we are getting married next week and don't try anything smart. You know I have eyes and ears everywhere."

"Apparently hands too." I thought sarcastically.

"Yes hands too so don't force me to use them". He said with amusement.

Oops. I didn't think I spoke out loud.
I looked out of the window and said," I'll hate you for what you're doing."

" You can't hate someone you once loved." He replied.

"That's bullshit and you know that." I said while rolling my eyes.

I was trying my best to convince him to not to marry me but this knucklehead wasn't budging at all .
"I broke all relations with you the day you decided to join the mafia."

"A person breaks a relation orally but it takes time to break it up by heart." Zain said wistfully.

"Ohh wow so you're a poet now. What's next a singer, professor or philosopher, Mr gangster? It seems that you change your profession very quickly." I said aiming  a jab at him.

Zain sighed and took my hands in his and said," Look we'll solve all our differences later, for now prepare for our wedding. I can't live away from you anymore."

"You sound like an annoying whining child who is constantly demanding the same thing over and over. It's normally the other way around people solve their issues then get married." I said taking my hands away.

"We aren't normal are we?" Zayn raised his perfectly shaped eyebrow. Sadly I was devoid of this talent too.

I shook my head in annoyance that even after so much arguing results were not in my favour at all.
I stepped out of the car said "I hate you." while looking into his eyes and slammed the door loudly.

I blew out air while entering my home thinking wow it felt good. The only thing I didn't like was the heartbroken look in his eyes.

Do u ever write a message explaining and justifying yourself but halfway through you  think "go to hell" and delete it. Because same. It was 2 am in the morning and I couldn't shake off the look in Zain's eyes when I said that I hate him.
I wrote a long message that how I didn't hate him as person but only the things he was doing to me and my family. But deleted it as I came back to my senses.

I didn't tell anyone at my home about it I was preparing myself for having that conversation. I don't know what to expect and what to do, so I did the only thing which I do when I am stressed I slept thinking whatever happens I'll face it tomorrow.

A/N Please excuse me guys if you get any extra notifications. I am actually new to this so I edit any mistakes and stuff in the previous chapters. Keep voting and comment any suggestions if you want.