Epilogue

Epilogue

Last time, on "Cherry Blossom"...

"It's okay, Y/N, I like you too."

"Really?" I asked, thinking this might be a dream.

She nodded, before taking my hand in hers. "This may be a bit sudden, but may I kiss you?"

I quickly nodded before allowing her to close the gap between us.

By your electric love

Now...

Y/N's POV

Finally getting to have a proper kiss, we both enjoyed every second of the butterflies that surely wouldn't be going away any time soon. As soon as we pulled away, I brought her into a bone-crushing hug.

Our wholesome moment was unfortunately cut short by the sounds of our classmates. To be more specific, it was a combination of clapping and Mondo shouting, "that's pretty gay".

Flipping him off, I yelled back, "so are you, Mondo". He laughed, before putting his hands up in surrender. He exchanged a quick word with Taka before walking over to us.

"In all seriousness though, congrats you two," he paused to ruffle my hair before looking over to Sakura, "I've been tellin' this kid here to confess to you for a while. I'm glad one of you finally did it."

Before Mondo could say anything else, he was interrupted by Hina coming over and bringing Sakura and me into a group hug. "My best friends finally got together, yay!!"

Sakura and I looked at each other as soon as she said this, both realizing that we never actually made it official.

"Don't tell me you haven't made it official yet?!" I gave her a sheepish grin, causing her to sigh. "Fiiiiine, I'll let you two get to it then. Thanks for letting me have a fun role in the story, byeeeee!"

We both laughed at Hina's actions as she walked away. Then, I turned to Sakura. "So...Sakura, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to, my dearest cherry blossom."

A/N

July 3rd, 2021

To my beloved readers,

Hello everyone! It's finally time for me to bring the story of Y/N and Sakura to a close. I've been working on this story since July 26th, 2020 (I checked), and here we are almost a year later finally wrapping it up. It honestly feels like the end of an era for me, but I know that the future is bright and I have more projects to come after this one. I really just would like to take a minute to thank all of you for being here for this. Whether you've been here since the first chapter or you joined somewhere along the way, I appreciate all the time you've spent here. So really, this chapter goes out to all of you.

Also, a special dedication to the friend who encouraged me to start this in the first place. I hope you liked it, you simp. But also, thank you. I had a lot of fun writing this (even though it wasn't always the easiest task), and I hope you enjoyed reading it too.

On a more lighthearted note, I'll be starting my next big writing project soon! Yay! So if you're interested in that, please feel free to check my profile. I currently have an announcement up about deciding the next project, so please vote on that if you're interested.

That's all from me, so I suppose I'll see you all later. Take care of yourselves, you beautiful humans. I love you all! :)

Sincerely yours,

Madeline (PotatoToddler) <3