Akahina💧p.1

'Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the Titanic'
*Hinata POV*
     I remember the first time I saw him. I think the moment I fell inlove with him is the time when I looked into his eyes. I swear they reminded me of the crystal blue waters of the atlantic ocean. What i didn't realize is that whenever i will see those blue eyes it will remind me how our relationship went down like the titanic.

'Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the Titanic, go-going down'

     It's only been two days and the scene keeps playing in my head on constant repeat. It's funny because when you left I felt like drowning but not in those blue ocean like eyes of yours but in an actual ocean.

'I'm going down 'cause I was down for you. Lookin' like a clown for you"

     I mean I should've seen the signs. You would always cancel our plans last minute and not show up on dates. I remember one time we were all hanging out with our friends from highschool and you we're only talking to him and ignored me the whole time. You didn't even spare me a glance. Then he whispered in something in your ear and you started blushing while he was smirking. I felt so embarassed because our friend would ask me "are you ok with him ignoring you?" i said "I'm fine he's a good person and I love him." . How stupid could I be huh.

'Surround sound speakers shook the ground while he was pounding you
And that's a lot to take in, huh'

     I remember going into our shared apartment. When I heard loud music which i thought was odd because our apartment is usually more quieter. What I didn't know is I would regret going upstairs.

'I heard the noise through the door, I had to break in
Shock up on your faces
Both of you were naked
Multiple occasions
Y'all were getting busy while I'm busy at my day shift
You kept the briefcases
Situation tasteless'

     I heard faint noises through the door. I knew it was moaning and not just yours. I had a mix of emotions. I was sad, mad, disappointed. But at the time I was mad, mad at him and mad at myself for not realizing.  So I did something. I broke down the door. There I saw the person I love and the person he cheated on me with in the same bed naked. They turned and saw me. My eyesight started getting blurry as I saw them and I felt like a I could crack and break like glass at any moment " Why akaashi?" I say but not in my usual cheerful tone. Akaashi then said "Hinata it's not what it looks like I promise." My voice then got gloomier monotone voice I said " So it doesn't look like you and Bokuto fucking in our bed." I looked at him teary eyes and he started crying. I then asked "how long". He then said " 6 months"Bokuto then got up and left. I then said "get out" he then said "huh?" . " I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT AND PACK YOUR SHIT OR I'll PACK FOR YOU!!!" He flinched and was in shock that I started yelling because he never heard me sound so mad. He started getting up and putting on clothes. He went outside and I threw all his clothes out the window he was crying and picking up his stuff. He then got in the car and drove off. At the moment I felt so broken like I was glass that shattered into tiny pieces and it's impossible to fix.

'Even hooked up with the dude while you were jamming to my playlist
Wow, hey Alexa, I'ma off 'em'

I then go to turn off the music. It was the playlist we made when we first got together. I started bawling my eyes out. I then shouted to myself "FOUR YEARS FOUR FUCKING YEARS!!!" I then got everything that meant something to us and burned it. I then trashed the whole apartment out of rage, sadness, and disappointment.

'Maybe run away because I'm sick of all the problems
Going down and I can't even see the bottom
But I promise I'ma find it once I finish up this bottle'

I then decided to run away from my problems. How? I went to a bar. When I went there this one guy kept hitting on me. He then asked if he wanted to buy me a drink and I said sure. I got wasted and told the person my problems about how my ex cheated on me for 6 months and we were in a relationship for 4 years and how I found out today. He then felt bad for me so he called an Uber. The Uber then picked me and I  told him my location. When I got home I stumbled in the kitchen and found a bottle of vodka and decided to listen to the playlist. I decided that night I would drink all my problems away but it doesn't work like that.

'Eyes blue like the Atlantic
And I'm going down like the Titanic
Eyes blue like the Atlantic
And I'm going down, go-going down'

I then woke up then next morning. I looked on my phone to see the Lock Screen a picture of you and then I looked at your eyes. I felt betrayal. A thought then came to my head ' Eyes blue like the Atlantic
And I'm going down like the Titanic
Eyes blue like the Atlantic
And I'm going down, go-going down' . I then said to myself " Eyes blue like the Atlantic and our relationship is going down like the titanic."I then cried.

T.B.C

A/N: This one actually made me sad I think this is the first angst where I did actually pretty good on. The song is "Eyes blue like the Atlantic p.2" by Sista Prod. I know I have request and all but I've never actually seen an akahina angst and if you want me to finish the song I can. The next one shot I'll do is a smut or fluff. So yeah and then afterward there is going to be a lot of angst and stuff but yeah I have 2 smut then 3 fluff. Then there is going to be a lot of angst so yeah. Have a great day or night( ˘ ³˘)♥︎