Sugahina🍋

*Narrator POV*
     Hinata was at morning practice when he felt someone staring at him. He turned around and saw no one so he thought he was paranoid. He kept waiting until his bestfriend Kageyama was there. When he arrived Kageyama told him he had to tell Hinata something after practice. Then Suga arrived. " HEY SUGA-SENPAI!!!" Suga then had a tint of blush before saying "Hey Hinata!". He then grabbed the keys because Daichi lended him them knowing Hinata and Kageyama always come early. They then went in the gym heading to the changing room. When they were changing he saw something that made his blood boil. He saw Kageyama staring at Hinata while changing.
Soon everyone arrived and Hinata being himself said "BAKAYAMA TOSS TO ME!!!". Kageyama then said "BOKE HINATA BOKE I WILL!". Tsukishima being a snarky salty bitch (A/N:still love him though♥️) saying " Looks like the king and his servant never loose energy, probably because one a tangerine and the other is a milk addict." ( a/n: honestly lame but couldn't think of anything. Because as of right now it is 1:35 am) Yams then snickered and said " that's mean Tsuki" "Urusai Yamaguchi" "Gomen Tsuki" they said to each other. Practice went on like usual until it was the end of morning practice. Kageyama then dragged Hinata to the back of the school. Suga saw this and was intrigued on why he had taken 'his' hinata to the back of the school.
(A/N: 🥛- Kageyama,☀️- Hinata because I'm to lazy.)

🥛- BOKE HINATA BOKE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!
☀️- Geez kags you don't have to scream in my ear.
🥛-Boke Hinata Boke. I need to tell you something.
☀️- Whatcha need kags!!!
🥛- *blushes* I LIKE YOU BOKE!!PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!
☀️- *blushes until he is a tomato* I like you to kags!!!

    They then kiss each other. On the other hand Suga was furious. 'Shoyo will be mine' Suga thought to himself. He then made a plan. He decided he was going to kill anyone that got in the way of him and his "love". He then decided that he would make Hinata and Yams clean the gym after afternoon practice and make kageyama go home earlyamd kill him.After he made the plan he had to go class.

*Timeskip to after the afternoon practice*

   He then went through the with his plan. He got Daichi to make Hinata and Yams clean the gym while Kageyama and the others decided to leave. When everyone left Suga then followed Kageyama. About half way to Kageyama house Suga then knocked Kags out. What he didn't realize was that Hinata was following him. When Hinata saw Suga knock out Kags he was in shock. He then decided to follow Suga and Kags. What he saw next was the worst thing ever. He saw Suga slit Kageyama throat. He then started running screaming toward them while crying out Kageyama name. (A/N: Ik dumb right. No offense to the person that just got killed. I would probably run away and not give a fuck.) Hinata then screamed from shock until Suga knocked him out while smiling.

*Timeskip 2 hours later*

Hinata then wakes up confused until he realizes what happened. He then started to cry. Suga then approached him. Hinata then asked"why". Suga then said "you."  Hinata was now scared thinking he was going to be next he then screamed "PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. I DON'T  WANT TO DIE!!" Suga then chuckled saying " why would I kill you I love you. "He then kisses Hinata. He was shocked and didn't kiss back. Suga was annoyed at this so he then said " You are now my little pet you do as I say and you won't get hurt. Ok my pet?" Hinata then said "ok."

*Timeskip 2 week*

     Hinata hated it there at first but was slowly warming up to it, but the thing is he missed his family and friends. He then decided to try and escape.

*Hinata POV*

    I want to go home. I miss the outside world. So I then decided to make a plan. I decided that when Suga goes to the store I will try and make my escape.

*Timeskip*

*Narrator POV*

     Suga then left and Hinata thought it was the perfect time to escape. So he slowly went out of the room that he stayed in and went downstairs. He then went outside but what was unexpected was that Suga was there the whole time waiting for Hinata to come out. Suga then spoke " It was to obvious you were going to escape. You were more fidgety then usual so I decided to stay home and see if my accusations were true and I guess I was right." Hinata was frozen from shock. But was quickly pulled out of it when he was dragged inside and slammed into the wall. Suga then pinned his hands against the wall and whispered in Hinata ear seductively " Does my pet not want to stay with Master?~" Hinata then whimper under Suga touch. Suga then lightly choked Hinata with one of his hands while the other was pinning his arms against the wall. This made Hinata lightly moan. Suga then whispered in his ear "I guess I will have to teach my pet a lesson." Suga then picked up Hinata and took him the the "play room" he then threw Hinata on the bed while tieing his arms together and hanging them and blindfolding him. He then grabbed Hinata dick and started stroking it painfully slow. Hinata then moaned a little "aah~" over and over again until Suga started pumping it at an animalistic speed. Hinata then screamed " Dad-agh-dy imma AgH~about to KyAaA~ CUM!!" Suga then stopped and held the base of his dick. He then proceeded to get a cock ring and slip it on not giving Hinata the chance to cum. Suga then said" Remember you have punishment for trying to leave the house~" Hinata  then started whimpering. But to his surprise he then felt something vibrate in him. It was pleasurable at first but then it suddenly making Hinata scream because he can't cum and it was overstimulating making him cry out from pain and pleasure. It then was stopped and abruptly pulled out out him. He was then relieved at first until Suga said " that was only the beginning~" with a smirk on his face. Hinata then felt something big go into his hole. He then saw that he had a 10 inch dildo in him. He then screamed and moan from pain and pleasure when it started vibrating. Suga loved the show. Suga then got out nipple clamps and a whip. He then proceeded to put the nipple clamps on Hinata. Hinata at this point felt like he was dying from overstimulation. Suga then got the whip and spanked him 20 times. When he stopped he then took the dildo out and grabbed the lube. He then slathered it on his 12 inch dick. He then aligned his dick to Hinatq hole and slammed it into him going right to his sweet spot. "KyAaAa~ ""UgH~ ""Daddy" was the only words that could come out of his mouth. He was going into mind break from the amount of pain and pleasure he was getting. He then begged saying "DADDY~ LET ME CUM PLEASE~" Suga then said "Why should Daddy let you?~" Hinata then said "I'm sorry KyAaA~ I won't AgH~ Do it again!" Suga then decided to let home cum making his walls tighten making Suga cum too. Hinata then was on the way to passing out when Suga said " If you do that little stunt you did earlier again it will be way worse" with his prince charming cheery tone. Hinata then passed out kinda registering what he said. Suga then cleaned him up and the rest of the mess and decided to snuggle with him.

The end.

A/N: Ngl half through I got bored so yeah. And sorry if it sucks. 😅¯\_()_/¯