Chapter 3

-11 Years Later-
*Bakugou's Pov*

I  sat at my desk quietly while all the other extras were blabbering about random shit, such as what they hope for their futures as hero's and villains that lurk in the streets. From the easiest to the ones who don't really want to come across...but HA! I can handle any kind of villain at any time. "Morning Kaachan" I turned with a glare and saw Deku "Whatever Deku, what do you want?" "U-Um well, I just h-heard there is gonna be a new student arriving today" I clicked my tongue in annoyance "I don't care, just as long as they don't get in my way and not piss me off" Deku sighed before he left me along to sit at his desk behind me before Mr Aizawa walked through the door and standing behind his desk "Alright students, as you may have heard we are having a new student in our class today. I want you all to be in your best behaviour and welcome them".
I rolled my eyes and looked out the window with my head on my hand while I could hear people talking about who the new student could be like and what their quirk is. Before I could zone out again I heard foot steps and some gasps from everyone "Hello everyone! My name is L/N Y/N and I hope we all can get along well" my eyes widen and I quickly turned my head after hearing that name, it had been years since I heard that name. There stood a (tall/short) girl with (hair colour and length) and (eye colour) eyes, she looks like the Y/n I fell for back when we were kids. I noticed a bracelet on her wrist and there is was, the charm I gave her back then...it is her "Kaachan, can you believe it? It's Y/n, she's back!" I ignored what he said and kept looking at her, she has grown so much compared to back then, obviously.

-Lunch Break-

When the bell set off for our lunch break, as I got up to go and grab lunch I hear that voice again "Hello again Bakugou" I turned and came face to face with her, she looked more beautiful up close...WAIT, what the fuck am I talking about? "It's been a long time hasn't it, that's probably why your silent. How about we meet up top where we can talk privetly, since I remember you not liking to show that side of you" she gave her a smile before she walked off.
I watched her until I couldn't see her anymore "She remembers" I spoke silently to myself before walking off as well to meet her up there.

-On The Roof-
*Narrators Pov*

 By the time Bakugou caught up with you, you were standing in front of the fence to look at the view before he got closer and your attention went to him, giving him a big smile "I'm back Bakugou...missed me?" he blushed a little and looked away "Honestly...I missed you a little" "What? Only a little, well that's not nice is it? I missed you and Midoriya so much! We should catch up at your place or something"  "No, I don't wanna do that" you looked at him with hurt in your eyes "Whats wrong Bakugou? Why do you act like this?" he sighed before looking at you "It's called 'I've gone through fucked up shit'...get the hint?" you stayed silent before you looked away with a sad face "Oh...you too huh?" he gave you a confused look and sound at your response "Do you wanna know why I left and now came back?" Bakugou continued to stay silent "We moved away because bad people that my parents didn't have a choice to be involved with, they were trying to take me away to use or kill me" that response made him feel shock and fear "But the reason I came back was because they found us again in America...some how they did. We even bought different names and had no contact with anyone in our family or friends. But the reason why I'm back here is because I'm living with my mothers parents...because when those villains found us...they killed my parents and tried to find me but I was hiding" A tear ran down your cheek and Bakugou stood there in shock and upset, he liked your parents cause they were nice to him and from how they treasured you, but hearing that villains were coming for you and killed your parents pissed him off.
Bakugou growled in anger before he walked up to you and pulled you in a tight hug "B-Bakugou?" "Just shut up and don't tell anyone about this moment and this side of me...I'm sorry...for your lose. They were good people and you don't deserve to witness such a thing" your eyes watered up again and you held onto him tighter.

"Y/n, are they still looking for you?" you couldn't respond so you nodded "What do they want you for? If it's because of your quirk then what the fuck? The last time I remember you had Invincibility. What would they want with that?" you sighed and whipped your tears "There is something you should know and Midoriya will know too...basically everyone will end up knowing" Bakugou looks down at you with confusion "What is it?" you looked at your hands "Well, after we moved to America and settled in...I ended up having a second quirk" "You what?!" "I know, I was confused as well but when I told my parents, they weren't surprised. My dad calls the quirk (name of quirk) because apparently I can take anyone's quirk for as long as I want when they are dead or alive, the worst part is having up to three different quirks and using them at the same time. They want to take me away because of the quirk, they want to use me as a weapon or something to help them get rich or whatever the fuck...that's why we ran and now I'm alone and scared for my life and everyone else" your tears came out faster as your grip on him got tighter.
Bakugou kept holding your close to him, trying to calm you down "Look dumbass...if you need a place to hide you can hide at mine but just keep watching your back. Just promise me you don't get yourself caught, and if you need someone for help tell me first. I lost you once and I'm not losing you again and I won't allow someone think they can just use you and do whatever they want with you without your rights" your eyes widen but then you smiled and hugged him gently before placing a kiss on his cheek "There is the Bakugou I know and missed...I'm glad to be back here with you...Katsuki"

He smiled a little and hugged you again "Same with me, Dumbass"