Im coming for you

I adjust myself onto the seat more and continue driving down the road as fast as I can on the ice.

That was crazy, maybe I should call the police?

Duh.

I reach into my pocket and can't feel my phone.

Damn I must have left it at the house. I guess I'll just have to drive tho the police station instead.

I stare into the road and try to focus I know am safe now, but why do I still this sense of guilt running through my body.

Probably because I left my phone behind that was really irresponsible for me to do especially in a crisis.

But it was a do or die situation. And am not really ready to die. Am to young to die.

Young.

Young?

Hmmmmm....young.

Lizzy.

I forgot lizzy.

Holy fuck. Wow Cassie that was great, so smart and mature, to leave a five year old in a house with a monster.

And I thought I was yo young to die, imagine be five.

Should I turn back? I mean I should let the police handle something like this.

But what if they don't get there in time, and I am closer. Plus I could just call them if I get my phone back.

I spin the car around hearing the sound of the car wheels stretching against the rode. I drive back in the direction of the house.

Am coming for you lizzy.

~~~~~
Even though all the chapters are short this one is like 100 to 200 words shorter. But I felt like it was better to have it this way.

Anyway what do y'all think about Cassie leaving Lizzy behind ??

~ Lana 🔹🔸