sofia - drake

༊*·˚ , 🍋
. . .
imagine

the two girls danced together in claire's bedroom as sofia by clairo was playing in the background. singing at the top of their lugs and laughing at each other.

"i think we could do it if we tried!" claire sang to y/n jumping around. y/n laughed at her getting ready to sing the next part to her.

"if only to say you're mine!" y/n yelled back dragging out the 'e' in mine.

they kept dancing around as the song continued playing loudly. claire ran over to y/n grabbing ahold of her hands and dancing with her before singing to her again.

"but oh my god, i think i'm in love with you." claire sang as she looked y/n in the eyes. y/n paused for a moment thinking if claire could be serious or just singing the song.

she brushed it off and continued to sing with her.

as the song came to an end, claire ran over to her record player to replay the song again. before she could y/n walked over to her looking at the ground and gently grabbed her arm, looking up at her.

"we're you being serious about those lyrics or we're you just singing to me?" she asked kind of feeling dumb, cause those are the lyrics to the song obviously.

"eh both." claire said shrugging and turning to restart the song.

"what?" y/n asked kinda shocked grabbing her arm again.

"yes i'm in love with you. i always have been." claire said laughing, once again turning to restart the song. y/n smiled as claire grabbed her hand turning the volume up more and running back to the middle of her bedroom.

she pulled y/n into a hug, gently playing with her hair.

"even if no one accepts us or who we are, i still love you." claire said holding her for a little while longer then finally pulling away.

"i love you too claire." y/n said lightly smiling as claire smiled then started to sing to her again.

they spent the rest of the night listening to sofia on repeat, content that they finally confessed to one another.

speaking ,
i accidentally
deleted this
the first time
making this so
this is kinda shitty
💔💔
also this is the first
imagine i'm sorry
if it's bad besties
i tried 🤝