*thigh riding - rutherford

༊*·˚ , 🍋
. . .
imagine

chase would always hear about thigh riding, and he loved the thought of it. he'd always imagine y/n on his thigh rocking back and forth and moaning in his ear, clinging on to him.

it always turned him on at the thought of his smaller girlfriend getting off on his thigh. him still being in control but still letting her do her thing.

he just didn't know how to bring it up, chase was kinda awkward when it came to talking about what he wanted to do during sex. he knew communication was key but he was just too awkward and you knew it too.

he'd always hope you would bring something up that he wanted to try and if you didn't, he would finally say something about it if he got a little too desperate.

and this time he got a little too desperate and decided to just ask you if you wanted to try it. you two were laying in bed together cuddling as he drew shapes on your back.

you were scrolling on tiktok and could feel a pair of eyes on you, causing you to look up and see chase staring at you.

"can we try something?" chase asked looking away from you and blushing.

"yeah of course chase, what is it?" you asked causing him to look back up at you, still blushing.

"can we try thigh riding?" he looked at you to read your expressions and see if you were weirded out by it. he started thinking that you would say no and make fun of him for asking to do that.

but his thoughts were quickly cut off by you sitting up and kissing him, straddling his lap. he kissed back and groaned at your approval. finally being able to see something he's always wanted to see.

he pulled at your shirt, signaling you to take it off. you took your shirt off while he took his off, reconnecting your lips.

chase pulled away kissing at your neck and jaw, making you moan softly. chase slowly untied the stings on your shorts as you lightly pulled on his curls.

"take them off." chase said looking down at your shorts. you stood up and took them off, standing in your black lace undergarments staring at chase.

chase patted his right leg looking you up and down. you straddled his leg sitting on top of his sweatpants, kissing him again.

he grabbed your hips slowly rocking them back and forth signaling you to start moving. you moaned softly as you started rocking on his thigh.

chase sucked on your neck leaving a hickey or two for you to yell at him about later. you started moving faster as he held your hips tighter to stop you.

"i tell you when to go faster." chase whispered in your ear as you continued moaning. you grabbed on to him scratching his back and putting your head in the crook of his neck.

chase started rocking ur hips faster looking down to see your clothed pussy on his grey sweatpants, leaving a small trail from the wetness.

he groaned at the sight slightly throwing his head back. he grabbed ahold of your bra, un clipping it and throwing it somewhere in the room.

he moaned softly at the feeling of being skin to skin, he always loved it.

your moans started getting louder, getting closer to your release. chase let you move along his leg at whatever pace you wanted, wanting to see you come undone on his thigh.

"fuck i'm so close chase." you whined, moaning different profanity's as you rolled your eyes back, moaning his name.

"i know." chase said gripping your hips tightly again, definitely leaving bruises. you moaned loudly as you came on his thigh.

"fuck." chase said looking down to see the mess you made. you collapsed on him, your grip on him loosening.

"look at this mess you made." chase said smirking. "and these are even off yet." he said pulling at your underwear.

he flipped you over before kissing you again and reaching his hand down to take off your underwear, basically telling you tonight was gonna be a long night for you two.

speaking ,
ITS MY
BIRTHDAY
BESTIES
😁