cuddles - sharpe

༊*·˚ , 🍋
. . .
imagine

y/n looked up at haley from her phone sighing as she watched her girlfriend yell at chase to stop muting her.

y/n and haley decided to spend a couple weeks with each other at haley's house and she obviously wanted all her attention, even though haley still had to stream with the rest of 4freakshow.

she looked at her phone again exiting tiktok, looking for the messages icon.

"when are you gonna be done haley? i want attention sis 💔" y/n texted haley sighing once again.

she knows they love streaming for the fans, not trying to sound greedy and mean, but she never really gets to see her girlfriend.

haley looked down at her phone as it vibrated, looking at her lock screen then looking at y/n.

she looked back at her phone texting the girl back, laughing a little bit.

"i'm almost done i promise" haley sent the text and looked up at her girlfriend with a smile.

"i'll just stop talking cause you bitches are so fucking rude and haley sharpe is literally just on her phone." claire said before looking to the side and crossing her arms.

"girl anyways, i think we should wrap this live up i need to find some more sticks and carrots." haley said joking and looking at y/n and softly smiling.

y/n's head shot up and she got excited to spend some time with haley once again.

as soon as haley said bye to the live and left y/n pounced on her.

"i missed you." y/n said snuggling into her.

"miss girl you've been here for like 5 days." haley said laughing at her.

"i know." y/n said giggling at haley's comment

she scooted both of them up the bed snuggling into y/n even more, turning on american horror story and just being so happy to have her girlfriend with her.

speaking ,
i hope i'm
starting to
get better
at these cause
they're kinda
fun to write ngl