her - hamzah

༊*·˚ , 🍋
. . .
imagine

y/n rolled onto her stomach, stuffing her face in her pillow, uncontrollably sobbing thinking about her and hamzah.

she'd always been in love hamzah and she knew hamzah loved her just as much. but he always said it would never work or they could never be together, because he was in love with her, the other girl.

she never understood why though. he'd always hug her and tell her how happy he is around her, facetime her everyday and night, kiss her lips out of the blue. but then he started doing it to her, showing her the love he showed y/n.

she watched hamzah slowly fall out of love, even though they were only 'friends' and never confirmed anything.

he started by not texting back til a day later and hanging up their facetime calls to answer the other girls facetime calls.

y/n continued sobbing as she sat up grabbing her head phones. putting them in her ears and grabbing her phone to pull up spotify.

heather by conan gray filled her ears as more tears began to fall and she closed her eyes and let out a sob.

she just wanted hamzah to talk to her but he wouldn't. he was talking to her, the girl he left y/n for.

she didn't want to talk to anyone else but him. but that's not even a choice anymore.

it'll always be her.

speaking ,
this is kinda
sad and short
lol 😃