*"uh... hello?" - rutherford

༊*·˚ , 🍋
. . .
imagine

y/n was sitting on chase's lap in nothing but her bra and panties, on chases bed as they made out, grunting into each other's lips. y/n slowly started grinding her hips into chase's hips smirking into the kiss, as she hears chase softly moan, the weeknd playing softly on chase's phone.

chase pulled away from the kiss, staring deeply into y/n eyes as y/n cocked her head to the side smiling at him and raising her eyebrows.

"you're so fucking hot." chase said grunting, pulling y/n in by her neck to kiss her again. y/n giggled, wrapping her arms around chases neck playing with his curls. chase reached his arms behind y/n's back unclipping her bra.

he took her breast into his hands, lightly groping them as y/n moaned into chase's lips.

"ride me please baby." chase moaned gripping on to y/n's hips. y/n slightly nodded reaching down pulling chase's boxers down and slipping her panties to the side, slowly sliding down on his dick.

chase groaned, throwing his head back as he gripped her hips tighter definitely leaving bruises.

"oh my god-" y/n moaned bouncing faster on his dick, grabbing on to him tightly, scratching his back. y/n leaned into chases neck, kissing and sucking at his neck leaving hickeys.

"faster fuck." chase moaned loudly getting closer to his release. y/n started bouncing on his dick faster, slowly starting to get tired but still going.

y/n let out high pitched moans, signaling she was close to cumming. she gripped at chase's hair, tugging on it making him groan.

"i'm gonna cum baby." chase said groaning loudly, throwing his head back once again. y/n groaned as she felt him cum in her, making her cum soon after.

y/n panted collapsing on his bare chest. chase flipped her over, slightly hitting his phone and accidentally turning this music off not caring and quickly removing his girlfriends panties and his boxers.

"we're not done yet." chase said slamming into her. y/n moaned loudly, closing her eyes and holding onto his biceps. chase took her hands pinning them above her as he thrusted quickly into the girl.

"oh my god- fuck chase!" y/n continued moaning and spitting out different profanity's as she opened her eyes meeting chase's.

chase groaned, letting go of her hands and wrapping her legs around his waist, fucking her deeper and faster. getting close to his release once again.

"i'm gonna cum again chase." y/n moaned placing her hand on her mouth trying to muffle her moans. chase let out whimpers and moans fucking the girl faster if it was even possible.

y/n legs shook as she scratched chase's back, cumming around his dick. chase continued thrusting seconds away from releasing.

"fuck!" chase grunted as he came in the girl, slowing down his thrusts riding out both their highs. y/n panted once again, as chase flipped her around on her hands and knees, slapping her ass.

he watched as his cum slowly dripped out of her from the 2 previous rounds, groaning.

"you are so fucking sexy baby." chase said before slipping his dick back into the girl moaning loudly.

y/n frantically moved her hands around trying to grab on to a pillow, hitting chase's phone a few times. chase clenched his eyes shut, throwing his head back, as tears slipped out of y/n's eyes.

she continued letting out porn star type moans, as chase thrusted harder and faster slapping her ass once again. chase moaned out y/n name, his eyes shooting open to the sound of someone's voice.

"uhh.. hello?" hamzah said through the phone, confused if this was a prank.

speaking ,
bye i hate
this. anyways
i'm gonna
go watch
tate langdon
edits 😊🙌