*stream - hamzah

༊*·˚ , 🍋
. . .
imagine

hamzah was streaming for twitch playing roblox with haley, claire and aaron. you were chilling on his bed scrolling through tiktok minding your business until you set your phone down and looked at hamzah.

you just stared at him, observing him and his features. you watched as he laughed at something claire said and read the chat answering some comments.

you'd been at his house for only a few days to see him for the holidays. the fans were extremely excited since this was the first time you two put out on social media videos of you two actually together. it wasn't the first time you met, just for the fans it was.

you looked at the time and then looked at hamzah and got an idea, you got up and walked over to him making sure no one could see you. hamzah looked at you and then looked at back the screen not showing a reaction since it was kinda obvious you didn't wanna get on camera and didn't want anyone to know you were by him.

you dropped down to your knees and crawled under his desk scooting his chair back so you could have room to sit comfortably. he looked down at you trying not to make it obvious that you were sitting in front of him.

he gave you a confused look and looked back up to the stream apologizing and continued playing with all of them.

you looked down at his pants and started to unbutton them, he looked back down at you again lightly shaking his head. knowing that he wouldn't be able to control his self.

you continued to pull them down, while he readjusted himself to help you take them off, letting you win and torture him for the rest of the stream.

he looked at the chat and saw people asking about what he was looking at.

"sorry guys, my phone in my lap and someone keeps blowing it up." he said slightly laughing, trying to come up with an excuse as fast as possible.

you leaned down and kissed his dick through his boxers and he let out a sigh, not fully moving his head down to look at you, but still giving you the look of approval.

you pulled down his boxers, and traced your finger down his slightly hardening dick. he let out another shaky sigh.

you fully grabbed his length and kitty licked the tip, looking up at him locking eyes. you finally fully took him into your mouth and he let out a low moan covering it by a cough and thanking someone for subscribing.

you started bobbing your head slowly taking the rest you can't fit into your hand pumping. hamzah decided to challenge himself and see how well he could do, knowing he might fail and have to end the stream he still wanted to see.

he started reading comments out and answering comments. you started bobbing your head faster knowing what he's doing.

"where's y/n at? um she's on my bed sleeping i think." hamzah shakily replied knowing someone would ask if you could come over to the camera, clearly since everyone's oblivious to you being on your knees and his dick in your mouth.

y/n could hear haley, claire and aaron laughing about something while hamzah stayed quite trying to focus on not making a single noise.

haley looked at hamzah weird and asked if he was okay. he just replied with a simple nod and apologized.

y/n continued sucking him off as he brought a hand down to her head as he light pushed her head down. he closed his eyes and slightly opened his mouth.

he opened his eyes looking down at you and looking at the comments, he noticed people were asking about what's going on with hamzah and why he just did that.

he quickly covered it up and said his head was hurting. he could feel his self getting closer and closer. as he sighed not knowing how long he could take it.

"guys i'm really not feeling good, i don't know why but i think i should go to bed or something." he said putting his hand on his head to look down at you and shake his head at you. you looked at him innocently and kept sucking him.

"aw i'm sorry man feel better." aaron said to hamzah trying to lighten up while haley and claire got mad because they were having fun.

"we can keep playing without hamzah it's okay, go take care of yourself hamzah." aaron said lightly smiling at the other boy.

"thank you." he said letting out a moan acting like it was from pain. he said bye to the viewers before taking his headset off and shutting everything off.

his hands flew to your hair as he groaned loudly. making you smile a bit.

"fuck i'm gonna cum." hamzah said throwing his head back. you continued sucking him hallowing your cheeks and pushing your head all the way down deep throating him.

he let out more profanity's and started thrusting into your mouth. his dick twitched in your mouth signaling he was about to cum.

"baby fuck." he moaned as he came in your mouth. you sucked the tip making sure to get every last drop of him in your mouth. you pulled away looking up at him to him already looking at you.

"you better fucking swallow every drop of that." he said before standing up and dragging you to his bed pushing you on it. ready to fuck whatever kinda energy or attitude you just had for doing what you just did.

speaking ,
sooo,
HOW DID
I DO BESTIES
I KINDA
DONT LIKE
IT