Villains vs. Heroes War Arc (Part One)

Alarms wailed in warning, as bloody screams ripped through the security cameras. Heavy footsteps walked through the prison, footsteps marking their trail as the man, the one person who all of Japan fears broke loose from Tartarus. Heavy gunfire echoed through the prison, being silenced by the fatal crunch that left the guns and their users broken on the floor.

"Yo-You won't get away with this." A purple-haired man gasped from the floor. He was the father of Seiji Shishikura, and a guard at Tartarus. All For One smiled twistedly, the scar tissue on his face morphing into a twisted smile as he placed his boot on the mans chest.

"I already have."  He drawled, there was a crunch and silence followed after.

All For One made his way towards the exit, killing all the guards that dared to fire a shot, and slaughtering the ones who begged for mercy. The walls were painted a stomach-twisting crimson red, bringing a twisted, sadistic smile to the villains face. Green gas erupted from the palm of his hand.

"I'm back." He laughed, his echoed laughter falling upon the dead, as they rose from their bloody graves. Ready to do his bidding.

· · ·

Hawks woke abruptly to the ringing of his cell phone. He groaned and sat up, the coolness of the air making him shiver. He fumbled for a few seconds before finding his phone, hitting Answer and putting it to his ear.

"Hawks, you need to answer the first time I call you, understand?" The President's voice came through, making Hawks freeze.

"Yes ma'am." Hawks spoke as clearly as he could despite the fact he was only on the phone. "What seems to be the problem ma'am?"

"Do you know that jail, called Tartarus?"

"Yes ma'am. Tartarus is is a prison where extremely dangerous villains are imprisoned and interrogated under the highest security standards possible. It's located on an island and the only way through is a high-security bridge connected to the city."

"Well, there's been a breakout. Almost criminals are missing. Including All for One."

Hawks felt his throat go dry. Tomura's father-figure is free. This should be a good thing for Tomura, right? He couldn't help but feel cold, he was frozen as fear washed over him in that moment.

"That's not all. All for One has made himself an army. Out of the corpses of the people he murdered. He has a quirk that allows him to use people's dead bodies for his own bidding. He's slaughtered every guard and almost every villain in the prison and made them into his pawns. People are reporting seeing bloody zombie-like figures, running through the town, and killing people. That's not all. It seems like they're heading for certain people, not killing just anybody." 

Hawks went numb. How many people have died while he was asleep? He could have stopped innocent people from dying.

"There have only been five deaths and one missing report. Get out there before more people die."

"Yes ma'am."

The President hung up, and Hawks held onto his phone, scrambling to pull on his hero outfit and get to the city.

[Hero and Villain Crossover Chat]

Nezu: @Tomura Shigaraki   Do you have anything to do with this at all?

Tomura Shigaraki: No, I've been at home on house arrest for the last few days

Nezu: That is true