2

Emma's pov
I got a lift too the school it took me hours too get there it was then 9 am I gasp at the school up a massive hill being isolated from the world.

The  school uniform

The school uniform

 I go inside someone handing me a leaflet of the school "are you Emma wood" "yeah I am" "new it" this girl smiles brightly her bright pink her with flowers all over her but she's wearing the school uniform just the t-shirt and skirt with her tie a...

I go inside someone handing me a leaflet of the school "are you Emma wood" "yeah I am" "new it" this girl smiles brightly her bright pink her with flowers all over her but she's wearing the school uniform just the t-shirt and skirt with her tie and socks but still with loads of flowers on her shoes flocks and jewellery.

"I'm flower" "shocker" I laugh "hey" she frown soon Turing back too a smile. "SNOW GET OVER HERE" "I'm bringing Nate " "hey there hot stuff" the blonde haired boy smirks with his uniform wearing the t-shirt,tie both undone and his trousers.

"Hey there" I smirk "damn your gay" he mutters "huh" "why is everyone wearing uniform" "because your late" the girl with icy blonde hair and icy blue eyes smirks. "Oh" "I'm snow this is Nate " "can you read my mind" "yeah" "I wanted a nose I can control it" "oh" "and I'm a shape shifter well into a wolf" she smiles. "I control plants" "I could tell that flower" "sarcastic I like you" Nate nudges me.

"Ok ok someone get me uniform "spell it" "I'd rather do that in private I've never down that Before" "oh" "you only just found out today" Nate frowns "omg" he mutters I give him a slight look he smiles.

"Well good thing that your mine and snows roommate" "oh" I smile "awh she's never had friends before" "omg Nate" I sigh "sorry sorry" he laughs. "Oh god" Nate sighs "what" "ugh it's them" "what do you mean how do you all know each other was there a club or"

"No but we all grew up together" "EVERYONE IN THIS SCHOOL" "NO OMG" flower laughs. I look at the group of four the girl with blood red eyes gives me a striking look making my head hurt the girl with blonde hair is holding the boy with brown hair hands the other boy with a tattoo grabs something handing it too the red eyed girl.

"That's noah" they point at the boy with the tattoo. "He has super speed and strength" Nate mocks "and he goes here for what push up lessons" I smirk "I like her" snow smirks "the girl is Ellie she also is a shape shifter she can turn into a cat I think" flower says "her boyfriend Ethan is a enchanter also can turn into a raven" "how can he have two" "an anamangie (person who's trained too change into there fated animal) "cool" I say.

"And the girl with red eyes" I ask "Phoenix" "can turn into a Phoenix" i scoff "nope" "she's an enchantress but it's rumoured them scars are from a dragon and now she can turn into one" "wait what" my mind spins thinking o the exact same scars on my back.

"Anyway you better get into uniform" flower says "ok so should we go too our dorm" "I'll see guys in a bit" Nate smiles. "Ok" I say.

We go too our dorm. "Wow" I look at the 3 beds snows side is icy blue with fairy lights and a photo of a wolf me guessing it's hers.

Flowers side is filled with flowers her bed shaped as a flower too. "This is so cool" I say then looking at my side plain. "We did ours quickly" snow laughs I grab my magic book my mom got me looking in it.

"Can you both promise not too freak out" I touch my Brunette hair fiddling with it "depends" flower laughs.

"You'll see"