8

I searched the moon coven which I then found out two kids got attacked back 7 years ago one unnamed and Phoenix maybe it was me I couldn't figure it out.

The coven is powerful making me regret making an Enemy of Phoenix. "Today's training" it's been a couple of weeks since shadow weaver told me too start training and honesty Phoenix is pulling my leg more and more.

"Your progress is amazing Emma" "but you need too get stronger like work out so give me a couple or laps" "go go" I started too run we were outside today.

I really wanted too win I hated not winning "I'm going too go too a meeting keep running" she shouts "oh ok" I shout.

"Oh look who it is" Phoenix stops me "ugh I'm trying too work out" I sigh  "awh are you" "maybe you'd like it if" "I fight you" "what" I scoff "recognise this" she shows me the necklace my mother gave me "how did you get that" "stole it means a lot for my coven I want it back so if I win this fight I get it and if you loose which will not happen you'll get it back"

"Ugh whatever" I try and walk away "deal" she threatens with a devilish grin "fine" "deal" "how will we know who wins" I say.

"Whoever is on the ground the longest" I smirk she wraps her arms around my neck and I kick her in her groin. "Your not gonna win peacock" she says I flip her over. "I did karate and kick boxing" "oh well I'm just talented" she grins I pin her down.

"Oh Phoenix you've been sheltered by your little coven I've been in real life" I say she flips me over I grab her neck pushing her back down "your such a bottom" I mutter.

"Oh please" I punch her I stand up kicking her. "Stay down you" I say she laughs kicking my ankle. "You ass" she sits on me "Phoenix" I say "yeah" "your kind of hot sweaty" I smirk "wha-" I pin her back down with a smirk.

"I was lying by the way" I stand up kicking her "1..2..3" "I think I won darling" I smirk. "Ugh" she pants "hand it over" I say "here" "this wasn't my mothers it was my father" "your your father I know"

"It's the only thing I have of him" "so next time don't fucking steal my stuff" I say "now leave" "go on" I say.

"Hey I'm back" shadow weaver smiles "yeah just kind of won a fight" I smirk "with our without magic" "without" I smirk "well usually I would shout but was it Phoenix" "yes" "ok good and it seems you got your mothers necklace back" "good job today soon you'll be powerful"