16

"We kissed" Phoenix stutters slightly "wait really" I grin "your not running" "why would I" "I" "I  don't know I thought" "shh" I say "it's ok" I say.

"I liked the kiss a lot" I mutter "awh you've gone all soft" she smirks "Phoenix" "no I haven't" I punch her arm.

"I have an idea" I say "race you" I say and I jump into the lake I get a memory of all of us doing it I'm the summer one year making me smile.

"We did this when we were younger" "yes we did" she hugs me "I want too uh kiss you again" she mutters I kiss her going down into the water.

Liliths pov
As I watch over them in the water I then relished I can't get what I want the easy way too get too her I need too befriend her not fall in love with her she's stubborn by the way she stands and a tease by the way she kisses Phoenix.

I fly too my master "Lilith did you see her" "yes I did" "she's got it on her" "oh as I thought" "so what should I do sir" "keep an eye on her she's very special" "ok I will" "good"

Phoenixes pov
She's making me so happy splashing around in the water like when we were kids.
"Hey I thought it's almost been a year since we started school" she laughs.

"Yeah it's kind of crazy" I laugh "it's almost your birthday right" I ask "oh uh yeah" "I don't really celebrate though" "shh" I touch her lips with my finger she gulps slightly.

"We'll be celebrating" "your 18 in enchantress world that's very important" i smile.

"Phoenix what's the key" "why i am the key I don't understand anything" she gets out of the lake dropping down. "Hey" I look at her "we will work it out I swear"

Emma's pov
"What if we don't" she lights a fire and wrapping a Blanket around me and her arms. "We will" "oh please I feel like I put more and more danger on you I did that too you I did this too myself I'm a monster" "YOUR NOT A MONSTER" she shouts the lowers her voice "sorry"

"I just feel like I'm the cause of everyone's sadness" I sigh "shut up honestly Emma your the reason for everyone's happiness Noah and Nate wouldn't of been together if you didn't bring us all together again your amazing sweet and brave"

"And that's why I care about you so much this scar wasn't you you couldn't control it" I hug her "we'll figure this out you idiot" she laughs "don't reck the moment" I say "ok ok" she kisses me.