18

"Dad" I shout "were you going" "I need too leave for a while" "please come back" I cry "here have this keep it safe" "ok"

"Emma" Phoenix shakes me "my dad is alive" I say "he's not it was a dream" "the necklace it's the key" "please believe me" "I do but" "I need too save" "no no" "you need too stop stressing yourself out"  "but I need too fix this"

"But not yet" "I need too go for a run" I say. "What" she laughs "or how would you like too fight me" she gulps "not in that why"

"Come on I need too sweat the stress out" "fine" I quietly grab shorts and a sports bra and I put them on "your body isn't helping"

"I know it's pretty hot isn't it" I wink she jumps up kissing me "you got too beat me first"

We go too the gym I started too punch the punching back she stops it. "You've got a lot of anger there peacock" "yeah" I punch it.

She pins me down "breathe" I flip her over "why" "you need too uh calm down" I move laying by her. "I have too be strong" "you don't have too at all" she holds my hand.

"I just know in the end I'll be alone" she says "your not going too be alone" "I'm a reck without you" "Phoenix I" "and you don't feel the same" "I do I like you"

"But you don't love me" "I" "it doesn't matter" she says I get up and so does she I started too punch the bag again.

"I haven't worked anything out why I'm a dragon why I am peacock why my memories are gone why I am the key why why why" I punch it harder and harder getting angrier.

I sigh "the only thing that makes sense is" "is you" she smirks "I just don't know I thought my memories would be back but no they wouldn't be"

She pins me against the wall and then hugs me "what you doing" "I'm sorry" she mutters "what" I say "I've been pretending everything is prefect" she hugs me deeper.

"Pretending that your ok brushing it aside like it doesn't matter but it does I don't care if you don't love me I just want you too be safe too understand everything" she looks at me shes goes soft anytime she's with me making me smile.

"Then we need too go too the library too work everything out then" I say "I think I have something better" she smirks. "How do you feel about seeing my mom"