21

I run over too Phoenix "no no no" I cry "maybe I should give her the necklace" "no don't" "they'll make it into something evil we can't let them" "but you'll die" "I'm strong" her eyes closed "please don't leave me" I say.

"You've never given up on me" "god my memories have been gone for a year and you still manage too keep positive" "I'm sorry it's all my fault" "Phoenix please" I cry "I-I l-love y-you"

"You what" she says l"I love you you idiot" I kiss her and a flashing light goes around the school "wow" I say "true loves kiss babe" she smirks at me.

"Now then" I click my neck "imma go beat her ass" I say "hang on a second" "what" "I love you too and I'm coming with you" she says.

We find Lilith around loads of people I flash a spell on her falling her too the ground "I'm officially banding you" I say "ahh" "what" "I'm a Enchantress way more powerful than you" "so In two minutes you'll be kicked out of here"

"And this" I kick her "is for hurting the person I love" "awh sweet but we'll be back" "na you will not because I'm not letting you make this child evil" "I'm not letting anyone do anything with them" "so next time you'll have too try and find it" I smirk as she disappears.

"Ahh" I scream a flashing of all my memories coming back I look at Phoenix "you have a birth mark on your leg" I mutter "shaped as a moon like your dad" I say "omg" "YOU HAVE YOUR MEMORIES BACK" she hugs me.

"And I've decided something" I say "why don't we go away for a while" "what do you mean" "let's have a break of being the moon coven and put this somewhere they'll find it" "and what live happily ever after" she smirks "exactly" I kiss her.

Neither of us knew what the future would hold but why did it matter. I knew for a fact in every bone in my body that I'm in love with her the goofy sides and the scary sides like I should be and that's the story... the story of now we re fell in love....

The end