17

"So are you like dating" snow asks "uh urm" I mutter "omg you don't know" Nate says. "Shh" "she's coming" flower says.

"Hey" "hey" I smile slightly "awkward" Noah mutters sitting by Nate "Ellie you know our project with like the stuff" I say "oh yeah" "can you help me" "yeah yeah come on" "see you"

"Why you avoiding her" "I don't know" "come on get over it and I'll stay in your room tonight and you too stay together" "oh no" I say. "She's in love with you" "don't say that" "fine but I'll tell you this she cried when you didn't know who she was she was heartbroken and I swear too god em don't hurt her" "SLEEPOVER" I blurt "what" "we all have a sleepover even the boys it will be fun"

"Sure but Ethan is" "what" "I want too break up with him" "what" "yeah I like someone else" "oh" "doesn't matter" she smiles weakly. "Ok are you sure" "yeah" "ok" I smile.

"I think" I say "break up with him before you regret it" "ok" I hug her. "Hey are you avoiding me" Phoenix says "no no I'm not"

"I think you are you being naughty" she pins me up the wall slightly I gulp. "You know I can read you pretty well peacock" "oh really so can I" I flip her over "don't be so horny" I say walking away.

"Hey" "what" "no kiss" "gotta earn it" "awh boo" "bye there's a sleepover tonight see ya" "come on peacock one kiss" "no" "you'll have too get me first" "oh it on" I run away bumping into someone "oh sorry Lilith" "it's ok" she smiles "you Stole my necklace" "I didn't" "oh but you did" "see"

"Oh I'm sorry" "yeah thanks" I grab it running "I got you" Phoenix kisses me "mm" I forgot what I was going too say then she looks at me "what's wrong"

"Lilith tried too steal my necklace" "what" "that's so weird" "I think she's looking the key" "you need too chill out about the key come on"

We all go too my room and have a sleepover "hey guys" "I broke up with him" Ellie cries. "YOU BROKE UP WITH EHAN" "he broke up with me" "wha" "yeah he said he liked someone else" "I'm so sorry Ellie" flower hugs her.

"Sorry about that cat" snow says Ellie smiles and she hugs her "Nate and Noah said it's date night so I guess it's just the girls" snow says.

"Yay girls night" flower jumps up making tea Phoenix lays in my bed. "I think Lilith is trying too steal the key" I confess.

"Emma" Phoenix sighs. "What I just" she kisses me "shh" "fine" I say.  "Here's tea" "so flower got any crushes" I say "uh no" "really" "I think I may be asexual" "really" "I guess yeah" "your very open about it I'm glad" I smile

We spent the time talking and chattering then I fell asleep until..