Chapter 1

•~Links P.O.V~•

The battle with Calamity Ganon was rather difficult. Even though I'm the chosen hero, the fight was more intense then with any of the other monsters that would normally roam the Hyrule land.

After I had defeated Ganon, I had fainted from the exhaustion since the fight was 3 days long. When I fainted, I could of sworn I saw someone that I haven't seen in 100 years, Princess Zelda.

It's now the present, and here I am laying in my house bed being treated by Purah. I had suffered a major puncture wound to my stomach, which was healing a lot slower that my other not so major injuries. I had been in bed for 3 weeks, Purah making sure I stay. And I must admit, I did try and escape a few times but, all attempts failed as the village people just dragged me back.

So laying here -with nothing to do- I stare at my ceiling. It is quite lonely and quiet in my house. It never really bothered me before but, for some reason it was now. Still staring at my ceiling, my door opens, the afternoon light shining on my face.

"Well hello there!" Purah's kid like voice filled the room. "How are you doing today? Do you think your ready to do some light exercises?"

I turn to her, my eyes filled with excitement. I nodded my head which she lightly giggled to.

"Okay, I'm coming up there in a sec, let me get my assistant real quick."
I watched her walk back out the door, leaving it open.
Not even a moment later she popped her head back in with Symin.

"Good afternoon Master Link. I hope your doing well today." Symin walked up the small stairs, Purah walking behind him. I started to sit up but only got a hand placed on my shoulder.

"Link, let Symin and I help you. Your wound is just starting to close up."
Purah grabbed a pair of beinge pants from my closet, throwing them over her shoulder. "Today we'll take you on a small walk. We'll do this for about a week until I'm satisfied."
I looked at her and groaned. This week was going to be long.

A week finally passed. We were now moving onto more exercises. Since Purah was still wery, she made me do small task like walk around or bring some flowers to her workshop for decorations. I tried to do more than light task but, Symin would always point me in the other direction.

I sat on the step of the village opening, staring at the woods and plain that painted the ground. I miss being out there, I miss riding my horse Epona, and I miss being able to travel. I sighed, feeling that lonely feeling yet again. Closing my eyes, I thought of the world, hoping I could see it again pretty soon.

About 4 days later, I was allowed to do bigger task. Symin had to convince  Purah to let me do more work. It took him awhile but he finally succeeded.
So, here I am, carrying a pile of wood toward my house, the biggest smile on my face. To be honest, I am quite happy to do some work again.

Laying the wood down in the shed, I brushed my hands off before walking away from my house. I do enjoy being able to do things again but, I wish that my stomach would heal faster so that I can travel again. Traveling always made me feel free, made me feel like I had a choice in life and not some prophpcy. It was freedom for me.

Sighing, I walked over the bridge, connecting my house to the rest of Haneto Village. The portable houses I passed by made me feel uneasy for some odd reason. Maybe it was because of the ugly paint job. I still remember when I first came to this village, I couldn't keep my eyes off the houses because of the paint job. Thinking back to that time made me want to smile.

"Ah! Link Sir, Purah wants to talk to you." I looked at the sound of the voice to see Symin, Purah's assistant. Giving him a slight smile, I nodded. Symin returned the smile before walking off toward Purah's lab, me following behind.

•~Purah's P.O.V.~•
I sat in my stool, squirming like crazy. I have some very exciting news for Link which I know will most likely make him beyond excited. I had sent Symin out to fetch the blonde not long ago but, I guess it would take them awhile to get up on the hill. With me being excited myself, it just felt like they were taking their precious time getting here. Sighing, I plopped my head on the table and yelled,
"Argh, can you guys take any longer."

"Um, Miss Purah, I fetched Master Link like you said." I shot my head up, looking toward the door to see Symin and Link. Smiling wide, I hopped off my stool and ran over to the two giants.

"Link Dear," I clasped my hands together, looking down toward the ground, "I have some news for you." Peeking, I saw the worried expression on the blondes face. I couldnt help but smile wider, "You are going to the Hyrule Castle!!!! Princess Zelda would love to see you and I have agreed to let you leave in 3 days!" I put my hands on my hips, seeing the excitement exposed itself in the hero's eyes. He nodded rapidly. I couldn't help but shake my head at the blondes excitement.

"Well, what are we waiting for!? Symin, go help him pack some clothes and food for the trip. In three days, you will accompany him to the stable and from there, he shall go himself." They both nodded, leaving the front of the lab in a hurry.
'Ah what it must be to be young again.......wait, I'm technically a child never mind ;3'

Well, this is my first official 'Sidlink' story, how is it so far? I'm hoping it will be something worth reading. Also, go check out my other 2 stories if you'd like to read more of my work.
Thx, Jioklo.