Chapter 2

•~Links P.O.V~•

I couldn't believe it; Purah was actually letting me leave for the first time in 4 months. The excitement that built up inside me was now being expressed by me doing a little happy dance in my house. I know, very childish but, you trying staying cooped up in your house for almost 4 months straight.

Anyway, after I had finished my happy dance, I walked outside to Symin who had two bags worth of food.

"Here you go Master Link. This food should be enough until you've reached Hyrule Castle." He pushed the bags foward, waiting for me to grab them which I did. I nodded before giving him a smile as a 'Thank you.' Turning around, I noticed that my door was left open. I just shrugged, not really thinking as to why my door was wide open.

Walking into my little house, I set the two bags on my small table. When the bags were placed, I started walking to my stairs until I felt a weird presence in my house. Instinctively, I held up my arms, looking around the house.

Just when I started to relax, I see a white object cowered by my stove. Still having my guard up, I walk over to it slowly. I wasn't quite sure what it was or what it wanted but, I realized the blue like paint that laid on the floor, leading to the white object. Feeling nervous for some reason, I pull out my Sheika Slate, aiming the camera at it in hopes of finding out what this thing was. When the Slate gave me no answer, I put it back on my hip, squatting down a little bit from the white thing. I started to reach for it slowly, only for its head to whip around and snap at me.

Yanking my hand back in surprise, I look at the little creature. Its eyes were a beautiful midnight color but fear also made visible in the creature's beautiful eyes. Its fur was white like the snow on Teba mountains. I was amazed at the fox like beauty. None of the creature's were as beautiful as this one, except for the God of The Mountain.

I kept looking at the little fox until I noticed the blue like paint covering a deep wound on its left side. It was weird, I wasn't quite sure if it was blood because it wasn't red but, I had a feeling that this was no ordinary fox.

Ignoring the hissing from the fox, I reached my hand out slowly, rubbing the soft white fur gently. I could still feel the rumbling of the growls on the foxes side but they weren't as loud or viscous like a few seconds ago. The fox was calming down but it was still on guard. Gently, I picked the fur ball up, walking over to my partly covered table and lay it down on an uncovered area.

I did get a few bites from the thing but none too deep to draw any blood. Walking away from the white ball again, I head upstairs and grabbed the neccessary tools needed for patching up the fox's wound.

I had a pack of clean bandages, some drinking alcohol from the older lady in the village, and a old blanket to wrap the fox in after I finish with its wound. Walking back down my stairs, the fox still lie there but a little relaxed this time.

Letting out a silent sigh of relief, I gently walked over to the white bundle. I placed the items on the table beside the fox, its midnight eyes watching me curiously.

I grabbed the bottle of alcohol and opened it, placing a fair amount on a cloth that laid beside the bandages. I knew this was gonna hurt the little thing but since I was a mute, I couldnt talk to calm it down. Being a little hesitant, I dabbed the open wound on the fox.

It did try to bite me, and it was successful a few times, but I kept dabbing the wound until I was satisfied that it was clean. Placing the alcohol and bloodied cloth back down, I grabbed the bandages, gently trying to wrap it around the sanitized wound.

It did try to bite me once again but I wasn't hesitant this time. When I finished the wrap, I grabbed the small blanket I brought from upstairs and gently picked up the fox with it.

The white ball didnt bother to try and bite me this time which I was happy for since my hands we already badly tortured. But I cant blame it, if I were it I'd be wanting others to leave me alone.

Leaving the cloth and alchohol on the table on the table, I walked up my stairs with the fox curled up against my chest.

It was already kinda late so a good night's rest would be best before the trip tomorrow.

Placing the fox carefully at the foot of my bed, I took off my clothes only to be left in the navy blue trousers. I stretched a little before crawling in my bed under the covers, being cautious of the fluff ball that was now asleep at my feet.

I couldnt help but smile. Having a pet fox maybe wouldn't be so bad.

Hiiiii!!! I am really sorry for this late update! I was busy with school and personal problems where really starting to weigh on me. The next chapter will be longer and better I promise!! I'll introduce some SidLink as soon as I can!!