Chapter 22// You're invited

Cas' P.O.V

After Dylan left my home I began to wonder what was I thinking of allowing myself to let him enter my life again. I am a full-time mom. I also have not thought about him in five years and now all of a sudden I'm almost sort of glad he came by today. Even though Ally got mistaken that he was her father because she actually never met Chase. I still think its a shame he didn't want to be apart of her life but not everyone is going to choose the same path you take.

Ally was asleep in her room that is next to mine. I was unable to sleep as I stared up at the ceiling reminiscing the time I first met Dylan. Who would have knowing him all these years we would be so attached. He never forgot about me and I never forgot about him. I almost forgot that I was the one to fall for him first. Dylan was so late to realize his feelings for me but he continued to push me away once he proposed to Becky right in front of me. How careless of him.

This might sound harsh but I always deep down wondered if Becky actually fully loved Dylan. I know he must love her but he obviously admitted there's still feelings for me. But for Becky being with him for what it feels like six years is the love still there? Or is she in it for the fame? Okay that does sound rude to say. For all I know she knows nothing about Dylan's and I feelings for one another. I just wish I knew what to do.

Okay that is enough thoughts to tonight. All this thinking actually made me want to sleep now. I guess I will see what's in store for us soon enough.

---------

I walked out of the building of my job walking to the parking lot to my car. I waved goodbye to some of my colleagues giving them a smile. My Honda beeped as I pressed the unlock button on my keys. Finally I opened my door climbing inside tossing my bag to the passenger seat. My mother picked up Ally today from school to spend time with her granddaughter. My parents always loved play dates with Ally which warmed my heart.

My phone chimed once I started the engine. Maybe it was my mom to let me know she has Ally. Instead of looking to see who it was I just answered the phone bringing the call to my ear.

"Hey mom, how's Ally?"

I heard the other lime giggle, this is not my mom. "Actually this is Dylan sorry not your mom."

My heart fell for some reason. I didn't expect to hear from him so soon. Since he left his wife to come see me I'd thought someone would habe caught that and plaster it all over Hollywood but I guess not.

"Oh, hi." was that managed to come out.

Dylan snickered, "you don't sound to pleased."

Snap out of it Cas. Don't let him slip away again. "Sorry this was just an unexpected call. And I'm actually driving."

"Oh sorry I didn't know I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come to an after party to my film that came out a few weeks ago."

He was inviting me to a party? "Oh, when is that occurring?"

"Tomorrow night. I can give you the details later."

I'm not too sure about this. Anything can go wrong and we just reunited after so long. Are we pushing things to fast? Maybe th universe is telling me to go or telling me to not go and we're just not meant to be.

"Will there be a lot of people? What if Becky isn't happy to see me there?" I questioned as I stopped at the red light.

"She isn't going to be there."

I paused for a second thinking of what he just said. Is he sure that's such a good idea?

"Um, can I bring someone with me?"

I heard Dylan swallow on the other line. Could he think I meant another guy?

"Yeah sure you can."

"Okay, I'll tell Jackie we'll both be there." I heard a sigh of relief on Dylan's end. Could he really still in love with me that he can't bare for me to have attention from another guy? He has a whole wife at home he should see how I feel.

"All right, I'll let you know the information soon. See you tomorrow."

The call ended and I breathed in and out. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring.

A/N: Hii!!!! Sorry for the late update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to vote and comment:)